• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

venteron

Apr 30, 2021
Okay, it's probably been asked a thousand times, but are there any other AVNs of similar quality with sharing / swinging? No cucking, blahblah, just normal (and hopefully mutual) exchange. Something like the Charles & Andrea scene or even the Kat scene with the boss? Deliverance was the first (and only) AVN I've seen do these topics justice, and it's a shame dev told its fans to fuck off with the current VN :rolleyes:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Okay, it's probably been asked a thousand times, but are there any other AVNs of similar quality with sharing / swinging? No cucking, blahblah, just normal (and hopefully mutual) exchange. Something like the Charles & Andrea scene or even the Kat scene with the boss? Deliverance was the first (and only) AVN I've seen do these topics justice, and it's a shame dev told its fans to fuck off with the current VN :rolleyes:
Give Exciting Games a try.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
What makes Deliverance special is that the sharing is part of a bigger story, and the husband wife interactions are not solely based on sharing or not. EG’s story is just about swinging and sharing. Also the dialogues in Deliverance is above par from the other sharing VNs.
Which wasn't what he asked.

• Angry
Reactions: King Wan

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
What makes Deliverance special is that the sharing is part of a bigger story, and the husband wife interactions are not solely based on sharing or not. EG’s story is just about swinging and sharing. Also the dialogues in Deliverance is above par from the other sharing VNs.
same i hate when the game is just about sharing , i liked Deliverance as the sharing is just Optional path you can take with the main story sadly there are very very few games like this

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
So, as someone who hates sharing his woman/women with other men, how likely am I to like this as a dominant male?

From what I've seen of the walkthrough, it almost seems like a harem game, but I don't see the tag, either.

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
So, as someone who hates sharing his woman/women with other men, how likely am I to like this as a dominant male?

From what I've seen of the walkthrough, it almost seems like a harem game, but I don't see the tag, either.
The sharing scenes are completely optional

Bertlogins

Apr 12, 2022
Try the "rise of the crime lord"

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
i replay this game

and i would say thanks for this master piece

...maybe a fallow will be not a bad idea

if it bring somthing new...and not déja vue

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Cool game so far, but got to say, who in their right mind would ever want to cheat on Katherine? She's perfect. Don't want to share her though, it feels wrong. That said, Sarah is a hottie as well and she tempted me many times but so far i managed to resist. Not done with the game yet though so who knows how i will end up. Some pretty significant inconsistencies in the dialogue though depending on your choices, for instance i decided not to go on a date with Sarah but in the later chapter when we meet up she says ''You always seem to go straight to touching my ass.'' Which in my playthrough never happened BTW, so seems to me like different choices don't really affect some of the future dialogue so that's a bit immersion breaking. Wanted to try that out one time just to see how the dialog changes but nothing changes at all so i reloaded back to Katherine only path. Things could be better for sure, but a pretty decent game all the same

Last edited:

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
Cool game so far, but got to say, who in their right mind would ever want to cheat on Katherine? She's perfect. Don't want to share her though, it feels wrong. That said, Sarah is a hottie as well and she tempted me many times but so far i managed to resist. Not done with the game yet though so who knows how i will end up. Some pretty significant inconsistencies in the dialogue though depending on your choices, for instance i decided not to go on a date with Sarah but in the later chapter when we meet up she says ''You always seem to go straight to touching my ass.'' Which in my playthrough never happened BTW, so seems to me like different choices don't really affect some of the future dialogue so that's a bit immersion breaking. Things could be better for sure, but a pretty decent game all the same
I agree Katherine is the best wife I've ever seen in any media

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes