Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You have an advertisement for Being a Simp, nobody cares about your opinions
That line doesn't even make any sense.
I'd say that jerking off to so many dick-girls fried your brain, but in all truth I ignore your sexual habits completely, so I'll make the prudent choice to remain silent and let it be.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
talking to yourself i see:unsure:
it isnt healthy you know;)
It's not healthy to kinkshame people either but here we are

That line doesn't even make any sense.
I'd say that jerking off to so many dick-girls fried your brain, but in all truth I ignore your sexual habits completely, so I'll make the prudent choice to remain silent and let it be.
It makes perfect sense, tf

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Hey, can anyone post the apk of the game with cheats and modded gallery for android( gallery unlocked preferably) . The link for modded android at the start is removed. Thank you :)

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
How do you get the second swing scene with Charles and Andrea?
Can someone share a save before this scene or how to get it?
BTW, I always end up with the villain/no love routes, even though I chose all the hero choices and kept Kat's affection high.
How do you get the hero route? Or the sharing route?

Never mind, I got it.
HOWWWW????

Feb 24, 2020
HOWWWW????
The second couple swing scene (right after you meet with Andrea and Charles at their house during the ending, when Charles is looking at Katherine and Andrea's boobs touching each other) only occurs if you satisfy the following condition:
1. Hero path
2. Swinging
3. ParAlive (you saved Charles from his fate under Sanguine Regis)
4. not ParwSex (not cheat with Andrea behind Charles' back)

I believe it is ending 6 (but with the sharing variation).

Also, does anyone know how to get ending 8?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bertlogins

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I loved this game,one of the best I have ever played,
The only thing that i have a compliant with is the complete lack of pregnancy for 3 main LIs,
Sarah, Rose and Katherine, and Katherine is MC's wife too,
They keep mentioning getting preggo,coming inside and not being on pills,
But none of them do instead 2 side hoes get preggo on few routes,
While MC wife, sarah li and rose li even Pearl at the end dont have any preggo or kids.
Feels a little empty in the end where they just keep endlessly fucking till they die except in the Route MC becomes the god,
Then there are 3 preggos of Andrea,Rebkha and Dahlia,no kids just baby bumps.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yeah, and dont forget futas...there is no futas as well.
feels a little empty withoz them.
at least one of the main LIs should have been futa...and then just imagine prego futa at the end:love:

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Guz007 and Maviarab

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
The only thing that i have a compliant with is the complete lack of pregnancy for 3 main LIs,
While MC wife, sarah li and rose li even Pearl at the end dont have any preggo or kids.
Feels a little empty in the end where they just keep endlessly fucking till they die except in the Route MC becomes the god,
I agree, me too was waiting for Kat pregnant, the taboo was that the father should be one of the men who creampied her. What arousing moment when Kat says "Nooo". Beatiful writing.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
You can get your bestfriend's wife pregnant, but that's it.

In one of the later updates, we had Kat telling us about stoping the pill, which is risky especially in the swinging path where she start getting creampied.

But in the end it led to nothing in both the faithful and swinger path, the last updates being completely rushed and the dev wanting to end the game quickly for some reason.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
I hope the friend who created the game sees these and makes a dlc pack, Katherine sex scene should be more should get pregnant

Reactions: slaifer99

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I hope the friend who created the game sees these and makes a dlc pack, Katherine sex scene should be more should get pregnant
He will never do, he just turned his back to most deliverance fans, and he is fully focused on the new game which is a very generic harem in hope of pleasing the greater numbers.
Of course it is his right to want to make more money but i also have the right to be disapointed when i was one of his greatest fan since the beginning of deliverance.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
You can get your bestfriend's wife pregnant, but that's it.

In one of the later updates, we had Kat telling us about stoping the pill, which is risky especially in the swinging path where she start getting creampied.

But in the end it led to nothing in both the faithful and swinger path, the last updates being completely rushed and the dev wanting to end the game quickly for some reason.
OMG how was arousing that scene!
All the players fantasized how the game should went on after that scene!
In my mind I thinked "this Dev Is a Genius".

• Angry
Reactions: Mergen1 and Guz007

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
He will never do, he just turned his back to most deliverance fans, and he is fully focused on the new game which is a very generic harem in hope of pleasing the greater numbers.
Of course it is his right to want to make more money but i also have the right to be disapointed when i was one of his greatest fan since the beginning of deliverance.
I patron who does co mmissions. I ask him to build the scenes i wanted to see and put them in RenPy and emails me the links. It’s close enough.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes