Nov 11, 2017
There are other game like this where you can become the bad guy and take over everything? I like the power trip that the game has, and I like the idea of controlling the women and corrupting them.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There are other game like this where you can become the bad guy and take over everything? I like the power trip that the game has, and I like the idea of controlling the women and corrupting them.
Sandstorm has an evil route that is much harder than this one. I think you may like it.
Advice: If you do try it, make sure to check the guide because there are quite a few different routes.

Merestis

Nov 21, 2018
Do I have to pick the sharing option in chapter 3 to get the threesome with Kat and Sarah later on?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
As good as this VN was it could have been much better. First off 1. It should have been a Harem game 2. Should have had pregnancy endings for all Li. 3. Seemed like 90% of the sex scenes was outdoor sex i would have loved to had a lot more bedroom sex more intimate that way. 4. The sharing route IMO should have been like a seperate game like the What if's from Power Vacum. Sometimes the sharing route bled through on the non sharing route. On a more positive point the women were hot the animations for sex scenes were spot on and the story was pretty good, not great but good.There were times i felt something wasn't right and felt something was missing. Guessing it was just a spot where something was happening with the other routes and there was a gap there. It didn't blend well there and made you feel like something was missing like something should be there. Also to much fluff at towards the end like the dev was just dragging out the story. Most i can give this VN is a 3.5 stars.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You have an advertisement for Being a Simp, nobody cares about your opinions
That line doesn't even make any sense.
I'd say that jerking off to so many dick-girls fried your brain, but in all truth I ignore your sexual habits completely, so I'll make the prudent choice to remain silent and let it be.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes