yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, I just want to ask how to save Charles at the end? Is he destinated to die if I choose to be with Katherine and didn't share her? Thanks

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
lot's of people here love the wife and enjoyed the sharing path i wonder why the dev didn't include sharing route too in his next game ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think yes, wife sharing always wins with the overwhelming number of votes in special rendering voting, maybe the devs just want to target a different audience.
Yep, I used to be a regular supporter. I think dev's "official" reason had something to do with the difficulty of having that extra sharing path or something. I honestly forget, but it was quite popular among patrons. I'd say it has more to do with tapping into the crowd who wouldn't support Deliverance because it had sharing, despite how good it is with sharing turned off, but I could be wrong.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I might replay this game again. For the wife sharing of course :LOL:. I was a bit sad back then when where i think they were planning to do a discreet phone sex next time but didn't happen since became a bit more serious later on. But all in all, still enjoyable. Including the not sharing scenes too (with Kat I mean).

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yep, I used to be a regular supporter. I think dev's "official" reason had something to do with the difficulty of having that extra sharing path or something. I honestly forget, but it was quite popular among patrons. I'd say it has more to do with tapping into the crowd who wouldn't support Deliverance because it had sharing, despite how good it is with sharing turned off, but I could be wrong.
Yeah I've seen quite a lot of "I know it's optional, but I don't want to play cause there is sharing option..." :FacePalm:
Still amaze Me, cause Kat sharing route was jealousity-free content. (the only minus was stupid ending scene, not in term of jealousity, Just stupid)
So dev just don't want risking on losing part of auditory.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah I've seen quite a lot of "I know it's optional, but I don't want to play cause there is sharing option..." :FacePalm:
Still amaze Me, cause Kat sharing route was jealousity-free content. (the only minus was stupid ending scene, not in term of jealousity, Just stupid)
So dev just don't want risking on losing part of auditory.
In terms of the ending of this game... IMO, it seemed like he just wanted to finish it and move on. There were so many loose ends on that path.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
In terms of the ending of this game... IMO, it seemed like he just wanted to finish it and move on. There were so many loose ends on that path.
True, still we can't argue 'bout endings, they're far from perfect but good enough compared to some hasty ending made by some dev's just to call games finished.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Kat is best Wife character of all VN's here for now (for Me ofc), at least in category of "sweet" LI's, "Evil bitches" deserve their own rating*
(I played a lot but not all ofc)

But still, I'm not that greedy to want "more plz more of Kat" and want to remember her as she is in the game, sometimes it's not good to have "Too much" of Character you adore.
I'd better remain hm... "connoisseur" of good characters instead of "fan", becomin' a "True Fan" means becoming blind to quality at some point. And exploiting popular characters often leads to nothing good.
Just my humble personal opinion.

Reactions: Mergen1

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I wonder if I am the only one finding the mobile android ui annoying, trying to see the last dialogue by pressing the "back" button is annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: slaifer99
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes