moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Browserguy re your rating, just a quick comment about the render thing: they look similar from Ep1 to the end not because the dev didn't improve his art, but quite the opposite: he did improve it and the first half of the game was then remade to make the whole thing consistent. That's why, if you play the entire game now, there's no big difference in quality. I'm just saying in case you may want to reconsider how this affected your rating.

Jul 17, 2022
Browserguy re your rating, just a quick comment about the render thing: they look similar from Ep1 to the end not because the dev didn't improve his art, but quite the opposite: he did improve it and the first half of the game was then remade to make the whole thing consistent. That's why, if you play the entire game now, there's no big difference in quality. I'm just saying in case you may want to reconsider how this affected your rating.
I am afraid I just do not see it looking that good at all, I am sorry I didn't know about the remake of the first half thats my fault and I will remove my review but I still believe it does not look good.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I am afraid I just do not see it looking that good at all, I am sorry I didn't know about the remake of the first half thats my fault and I will remove my review but I still believe it does not look good.
Yeah, I'm not arguing your opinion and you don't need to change your review at all if you think it's still valid, I'm just letting you know that there was an actual improvement even if you still consider that the end result does not look good enough. No biggie

Last edited:

sarfid

Apr 15, 2018
Wonderful game, engaging story, perfect characters, all the girls are good, I replayed about 3 times

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone know about this variable AnS which says Anal Sex with Sarah in Toilet? I just see it defined in the script but not sure if that's something you can actually see or just old leftover from prior version.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Sharing route was Hot cause wife is perfect, and I'm even not into sharing or *** thing)
And it's totally MC's decision and initiative to share, if player choose not to, wife insists they'll add Spice to their sex life but only with MC

Really, no offence plz, but NTR-phobia is quite scary shit on this forum, I'm not some Alpha Mega Giga Chad and totally not NTR fan or smth but... how insecure some players must be to avoid game with totally avoidable sharing route :censored:
I'm Just crying cause dev avoiding kinks, which he's is good enough at, Just not to scare potential supporters :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: m1m2m3 and draspen

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
this became one of my favourite VN-s, i've played it a couple of times to try different endings, and i have to say that it has the most complex choice-evaluation logic in any VN i have ever played. Nothing even comes close. The possibilities in the endings are just so numerous. In most games there is one choice towards the end that sends you on a certain path, but here, literally anything can happen and your choices throughout the game can affect the outcome in a very delicate way. Big ups and lets hope that the writer will create another masterpiece like this.
My complaints are only that Sarah and Rose look very similar, only the hair colour is different and that Rebekah doesn't have a path :) Also insane amount of sex scenes..

Reactions: Abhai

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
i like the idea of the sharing path, there could be players who are into that, why not. It felt horrible to me since when i played it, since i really liked Kat, but this doesn't mean that it shouldn't be in the game.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I started playing this game and I've already played about 10 minutes... I wanted to know if there is an ending where the protagonist stays only with Sarah and dumps his wife.

I'm already in love with Sarah's ass.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes