brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is there a set order to these to complete them?, as it takes You back to meet Sanguis Regis constantly and doesnt seem to move on then past her.
001.png

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
I'm not the fan of the NTR or sharing per se (don't like games where NTR is unavoidable and humiliating), but I hate mindless harems where women think that MC is the best thing after the Sun (or even better) and happy to share him with each other without any problems (or where they can't possibly cheat in any circumstances) just as much. Mandatory punching bag exites me no more than plot armored superchad.

In this game we had something akin to middleground. No humiliation, no betrayal, no pain. Completely optional route. That wasn't perfect by any means (I would love to see relationships open on both ends and Kat taking more control of her lovers) but it was great.

Sad to see that creator got so much hate that now he creates another mindless harem game (don't care if he does it to please anti-NTR crowd or for the monetary reasons). I don't think I would play Cybernetic Seduction.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm not the fan of the NTR or sharing per se (don't like games where NTR is unavoidable and humiliating), but I hate mindless harems where women think that MC is the best thing after the Sun (or even better) and happy to share him with each other without any problems (or where they can't possibly cheat in any circumstances) just as much. Mandatory punching bag exites me no more than plot armored superchad.

In this game we had something akin to middleground. No humiliation, no betrayal, no pain. Completely optional route. That wasn't perfect by any means (I would love to see relationships open on both ends and Kat taking more control of her lovers) but it was great.

Sad to see that creator got so much hate that now he creates another mindless harem game (don't care if he does it to please anti-NTR crowd or for the monetary reasons). I don't think I would play Cybernetic Seduction.
In another game there was a big deal of anti-NTR rage because one of the LIs mentions a previous relationship that happened years before the beginning of the game. That's a big deal of insecurity for a PC game player...

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Yes I am on that path but didn't get this scene.
Can you please share save of this scene
Sorry, I don't have the game anymore. Be sure to always pick Kat and Hero choices, never cheat on her, always share/swing when given the opportunity, when you become a demon and are in the castle the first time you roam around pick look for your mate + find your team, second time speak with Andrea but do not sex her, I think that's all I guess.

sjmech555

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry, I don't have the game anymore. Be sure to always pick Kat and Hero choices, never cheat on her, always share/swing when given the opportunity, when you become a demon and are in the castle the first time you roam around pick look for your mate + find your team, second time speak with Andrea but do not sex her, I think that's all I guess.
It's ok
I will try this one thanks

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes