moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
That other game is still in development, not sure why would you want him to work on yet another game.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
This is the male ideal of the era, bro. Look at some ancient Greek statues.

Laocoön_and_his_sons_group.jpg
download.jpg

"Ancient Greek society and culture was highly male-oriented, in which the perfect male body was fetishised, and a large penis was not only undesirable, but considered downright disappointing and inferior.

The men depicted in the sculptures were all intended to be shown as smart, reliable, honest and of an admirable mind, and the small and flaccid penis was an integral part of this.

The ideal of man at that time was that his chief virtue was intellect, and that included abstinence. The penis was not then a symbol of power and strength, it was never seen as such in the cradle of democracy. Masculinity was the result of a well-honed mind, which was necessary for a man to be able to perform his duties properly: to carry on the bloodline, to keep his family together and to manage and discuss the affairs of the polis, the city-state.

Satyrs, fools and debauched people were usually depicted as half-animal, mongrel creatures, their megapenesis indicating their inability to control themselves or to think. The huge phallus was used to express their illiteracy and barbarism."

On this basis, it can also be objected that there are only women with perfect bodies in adult games. ;)
On the other hand, look at the words etymologically related to the greek testis. Testiment, testimony, etc. The idea being that if a person could not swear on the testicles (female) their testimony was unacceptable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hullahopp

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
On the other hand, look at the words etymologically related to the greek testis. Testiment, testimony, etc. The idea being that if a person could not swear on the testicles (female) their testimony was unacceptable.
That's the stupidest thing I've heard all week, and it's Friday.

Testis (Latin not Greek, and meaning 'witness', 'third party') can refer to women and men equally. (Testes (plural) meaning 'testicles' is secondary, similar to how the Greek word for 'bystanders' can also be used to mean 'testicles'.)

What either Latin etymology or the previous post's ramblings about ancient statuary has to do with the present game is anyone's guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Testis (Latin not Greek, and meaning 'witness', 'third party') can refer to women and men equally. (Testes (plural) meaning 'testicles' is secondary, similar to how the Greek word for 'bystanders' can also be used to mean 'testicles'.)

What either Latin etymology or the previous post's ramblings about ancient statuary has to do with the present game is anyone's guess.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure the word dumbass stems from the Assyrian doomd ass, where people making up random facts were sodomized in the public square and then made to engage in "pony play" for the next week while everyone spit on them. It's a little known etymology.

• Haha

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023

It sure sounds to me like you are affirming a relationship with greek at least through latin. Testis means witness? Yeh, the relationship is evident there too. I suspect the romans abandoned the old greek idea of swearing by your testicles.

Anyway, this was simply a fun deliverance.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I've asked for new game. Its came out in 2022:HideThePain: and yes already know about this one. (Should've mentioned in my question my fault)
Is there any other game he is working on??
It would be fabulous to discover a treasure trove of 7 or 8 completed games by this guy, but, considering how it takes at least several years to make one, and the more quality the dev puts in, the longer it takes, we should probably be grateful for the 1.5 we have now. There are other good ones on f95, but you need to search them out, 1 or 2 per dev normally.

• Haha

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
The only flaw of this masterpiece is the lack of a Dark Path towards Katerine, I would have liked a route where Sondheim had chained and abused her in a really hard way for a few days, while MC was unable to free her.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes