TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
By the way, is there anyway your crack can work for v12? Shot in the dark I know, but the dev just made v12 unplayable by forcing a download to the latest version.
If I have time I can try, do you have a download link to v12?
Also what reason would you prefer to play v12 over v14? Or is it because your PC can't play UE5 games well?

Also can't you just block the game in your firewall to stop it from trying to force you to update?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
If I have time I can try, do you have a download link to v12?
Also what reason would you prefer to play v12 over v14? Or is it because your PC can't play UE5 games well?

Also can't you just block the game in your firewall to stop it from trying to force you to update?
I can upload a zipped version to a file host and give you the link if that works.
I prefer v12 because the wraiths don't constantly bombard you with unavoidable attacks. They try to take control and paralyze you, but can still be mostly avoided with practice.
I have a legit login for the full version. Once it recognizes its legit the sign in window prompts to download latest version with no option to just play the version I executed. I checked and v14 is the same way. Only the free version of 10.2 can still be played so I assume its a prompt for legit supporters.
I tried going to the dev but he basically told me to fuck off in a roundabout way. Arrogant SOB

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
For those wanting to play v15 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.
V15 Download- (Credits to a user I won't name, to keep their active Patron alive)

Here is my crack for version 15 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).

CRACK ZIP PASSWORD: TJ888
(Use winrar or 7zip to extract it using the password TJ888 and do not use the built-in windows extraction tool as you cannot enter a password)

Edit: For anyone wondering why I need to password protect my crack now, it is because VirusTotal has implemented a new AI detection called "DeepInstinct" which is falsely flagging all my cracks as malicious which as a result causes F95Zone to flag it as a virus. Password protecting the zip avoids it being scanned by DeepInstinct allowing it to not be falsely flagged as a virus.

Edit2: Alternative download link for the crack-

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
I'd be curious to see the full list, but from just a quick glance in-game, a couple of things are obvious. First, there's a new map and it's the only map you can start at. Looks like you need to travel through it to get to either of the older 2 maps. There's now a bed at the hideout so you can rest. The shop at the hideout has been removed, but (on the middle difficulty) you start with a variety of goods in your stash to get you started. Performance also seems a little better.

Reactions: Jackson2204
Feb 14, 2019
I'd be curious to see the full list, but from just a quick glance in-game, a couple of things are obvious. First, there's a new map and it's the only map you can start at. Looks like you need to travel through it to get to either of the older 2 maps. There's now a bed at the hideout so you can rest. The shop at the hideout has been removed, but (on the middle difficulty) you start with a variety of goods in your stash to get you started. Performance also seems a little better.
What about nsfw stuff?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This seems to be the changelog for v15:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR: no new sex, just another human scene
Are there STILL just human sex scenes and one single tentacle sex scene? I didn't see any change related to more sex and I feel like it's been a veeery long time since any sort of different sex dropped at this point...

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
For those wanting to play v15 in all its uncensored glory with access to all cheat features, well here you go.
V15 Download- (Credits to a user I won't name, to keep their active Patron alive)

Here is my crack for version 15 of DeltaZone, which avoids requiring a "freeplay" UserID code, or requiring Delta or Investor tier to access cheats.
All you have to do is simply just use the UserID (without quotation marks) "crack", and press the Login button and it will work. The UserID should automatically be filled with crack, but if not just type it in manually.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).

(Use winrar or 7zip to extract it using the password TJ888 and do not use the built-in windows extraction tool as you cannot enter a password)

Edit: For anyone wondering why I need to password protect my crack now, it is because VirusTotal has implemented a new AI detection called "DeepInstinct" which is falsely flagging all my cracks as malicious which as a result causes F95Zone to flag it as a virus. Password protecting the zip avoids it being scanned by DeepInstinct allowing it to not be falsely flagged as a virus.
you are literally a G.O.A.T

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

i entered crack without quotation marks and tried to login it said user id not found

• Thinking Face
Reactions: peterossk

peterossk

Jan 19, 2019
i entered crack without quotation marks and tried to login it said user id not found
interesting..... for me its working fine make sure you put dxgi.dll into win64
(Delta Zone Release 15.1 Build230501_v02\DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64)

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes