DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'm quite curious what causes the crack to work for some people and not at all for others. The crack had some alternative files to put into the deltazone folders, but I have enough faith in others that that was tried before posting that the crack doesn't work. Does anyone know if it's hardware related or all software? Has anyone noted if the crack works on windows 11 or am I dumb and the OS wouldn't have anything to do with it?
The alternative files worked better for more, and had less extra issues.
V17 is for Win 10/11 only. Any previous OSes can't detect the server.
Likely software related. If it was hardware related, the game would crash immediately or be such low framerate in censored mode that it would be unplayable.

Its also possible that those that said the crack didn't work, is because the game didn't work due to missing a dependency. Then it wouldn't work even without the crack.

Reactions: lololtigers

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
To those having problems with the crack. try my solutions.

A. Those who installed release v16 and attempting to migrate to V17.

(Be warned that this will delete all the saved game in v16. Do it at your own risk)

1. Navigate to C:\Users\"your user profile"\AppData\Local\
2. If you cannot find AppData folder, unhide hidden files, go google it.
3. Delete the DeltaZone folder.
4. Proceed to the v17 .zip file and extract it.
5. Load the crack in the game directory and run the game.

B. Those who starting v17 without playing previous versions.
1. Proceed to the v17 .zip file and extract it.
2. Load the crack in the game directory and run the game.

B: To those who facing issues like

1. Crack not working
2. Game auto shut off after logging in.

Try this!

1. Go to your game directory.
2. Navigate to the DeltaZone folder.
3. Delete "DevolutionUserID-crack.lic" file
4. Navigate to "Content" Folder.
5. Delete "weatherPreset.json"

Close the folder and run the game. remember to type in "Crack" when you are at the login page.

Do take note this two file "DevolutionUserID-crack.lic" and "weatherPreset.json" will keep appearing after you play the game. you must keep deleting this file before you launch the game over again and again.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Hello,

MATEYDEV have released a game called LAZERZOMBIES Vertical Slice, based on the visuals and some of the mechanics of Delta Zone.

However, Lazerzombies is SFW only, so there's no NSFW content. The game's purpose is to serve as a marketing tool to promote Delta Zone. In fact, Lazerzombies is totally free:

Reactions: rKnight

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Hello,

MATEYDEV have released a game called LAZERZOMBIES Vertical Slice, based on the visuals and some of the mechanics of Delta Zone.

However, Lazerzombies is SFW only, so there's no NSFW content. The game's purpose is to serve as a marketing tool to promote Delta Zone. In fact, Lazerzombies is totally free:
You sure its Mateydev? Because the game shown off is Lazerzombies to a tee, by DEVOLUTION. I know as I played through 7 of its levels before getting bored.

Also Lazerzombies was developed a year before Delta Zone.

Reactions: Tomoushie

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Hello,

You sure its Mateydev? Because the game shown off is Lazerzombies to a tee, by DEVOLUTION. I know as I played through 7 of its levels before getting bored.

I'm pretty sure it was just a mistake. If Mateydev was really working on LZ/DZ and OGZ at the same time I would be surprised

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017

I'm pretty sure it was just a mistake. If Mateydev was really working on LZ/DZ and OGZ at the same time I would be surprised
I thought MATEYDEV was the developer and DEVOLUTION the studio, each with a different patreon.my bad

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I thought MATEYDEV was the developer and DEVOLUTION the studio, each with a different patreon.my bad
Mateydev mostly has done 2D (or 3D in a 2D format) platformers. I think they might be working on a 3rd person shooter, but not entirely sure.

DEVOLUTION is only 3D FPSes.

GabrielSK10

Mar 1, 2021
Is there any way you can record video playing? showing the sex scenes, and showing the map around, which my computer doesn't have the minimum requirements to run it.

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
Does the crack still work v17? When using the crack i keep getting "error uid". Any solutions?

Last edited:

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
my saved folder is empty too but i can play and continue where i left off previously.
Does it only save when getting out of spawn point? I forget how saving worked. I put one item in stash and then exit. Therefore i come back and check the item which is in the inventory, but not in the stash.

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
Does it only save when getting out of spawn point? I forget how saving worked. I put one item in stash and then exit. Therefore i come back and check the item which is in the inventory, but not in the stash.
I am using cheat mode so i am not sure.

but when i quit the game and relogin again. i will start the game roughly around that area. not on the dot where i left. but i just now i got my stuff in my inventory. the others dont care much.

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
I am using cheat mode so i am not sure.

but when i quit the game and relogin again. i will start the game roughly around that area. not on the dot where i left. but i just now i got my stuff in my inventory. the others dont care much.
You know i figured out the saving, apparently the game saves if time passes a bit. Ty for the help, i send you money via paypal dm me.

Jimboguy

Jul 31, 2018
I hear that it is now going to be an online game now (or at least V17 is doing that, hence why it's not updated on the main page). Does that mean it isn't single-player anymore or is it choice based (decide type when entering map) with online features in the home base?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes