VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
The first image is telling me that different injuries are probably gonna be implemented soon. Definitely worth the wait if this release is a stable and content-rich one.

AuynXBhSqWeLoIUj

Feb 17, 2024
Information taken from Discord
DEVOLUTION wrote:

looks like because of that pc issue I have delay, new version was supposed to be already out, and basically timeout for it is 15th

basically good news is I will do early Release V18, even tho its not fully ready yet, there are lots of changes. I still need two days +- to get release ready some stuff is in progress or in rebuilding phase.

bad news is you probably wont be able to login for two-three days until new one gets released
Any updates from the Discord on release?

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
TJ888 Doesn't look like the crack works in v18. It keeps saying "User ID Corrupted" when trying to log in and doesn't auto fill the "crack" password anymore. I got the crack to work in v16 so, following those same steps, it doesn't seem to work now in v18
Yup, tested it now as well, worked in v17 as well but not it is deadge.

Reactions: Afterburner2999

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
Many thanks. Unfortunately the dev is wise to the crack now.
Of course, he's a member on this forum and follows this thread. So he naturally saw the crack and figured out a (temporary?) protection against it. Perhaps TJ888 will come up with a new crack eventually, if they have the time, energy and desire to do so.

RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
The first crack was from March 2023 so it took nearly a year to patch it out. I'm not sure if that's impressive on TJ888's part of disappointing on the dev's part lol

Reactions: fapfap404

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
The first crack was from March 2023 so it took nearly a year to patch it out. I'm not sure if that's impressive on TJ888's part of disappointing on the dev's part lol
I don't think it was much of a priority for a while, especially since the dev used to provide us with delayed versions for free (and uncensored without the need of a crack).

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
And for all those that said "The server authentication is not for DRM purposes, but for leaderboards." Yeah it was for DRM, I told you so.

Reactions: junaku

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
sadly the game is still in very early stage BUT dev concentrate fully on making it DRM..... this makes day before looking like a saint at least the day before is not trying to milk the masses...

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes