MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Great thx. Also I just saw Damage Multipiler here come Dark Soul Escape From Darkness Dungeon moment All war Is fair and love masochist

Just played. Is that new map? spawn right in front of emission and pretty small place right by the gate I came from. I could have taken screenshot through Print Screen button dang. It didnt save with snipping tool.
Thanks dev for this small loot places tutorial alike and stealth seem better. I like it
can loot their whole gun too is also great. I wasnt able to imaging how it would work without it get implement back then
and found projector or Ghost in The Ball thinggy during in fire fight is also great(trap)
I wonder. Dev, Do you have plan for economy stuff next? Supply in Supply Out Price Rise Price Low all that government love making paper about. Not that it needed most by the way but just prepare for future playthrough

Ahh, It good to be back with all mascohist moment to maximum. I make it this far then I were having confict with myself cuz I remember everything for city outskirt map. Should I go back or kept goin?

I got shot 2 times cuz gun came started with Safety On and I have to went back to cover check control then fight my way through foggy Ghosty emission and go over rail and jump out to shoot guy kept saying "I hearing something". While on railway I spot guy walking in 5 fps backward? further away but cant do anything cuz no scope. While checking gear what I got I saw something move just above my screen just to see probably those guy on pipeline finally make it through here but they kept looking into the ground right of me despite I only about 25 degree angle to their right soo I give them all brust fire .45. Not good with map soo riding all over the places and finally found floating City Outskirt Neon text and was thinkin I going to check something opposite of the text. Just have my feet step on road facing and walking away of that Neon text i enter outskirt. WELP LET DO IT THEN thought to myself. Secure this compound and now am here

my top armor are all red out and I only found better tier jacket and just repair here
bandicam 2023-08-28 00-22-07-338.jpg
I choose kept going and follow what I remembered where I quit soo I quickly get on venture point and get my gun ready and modern scope 7.62 probably loaded I bought with most part are modern but bolt? and barrel still at legacy. I get on point and shot a guy. Killed. those cyber soldier ready their gun but running walking away not facing my way and *Click?. It Jammed?? I dont know what to do so press reload and Ahhh great dev. That nice animation you made. Then fire once again and one more guy take a hit But he instantly return fire to my face as same time as I shoot and we both die. His stats were all red and I saw it all went black after but I heard and pretty sure it was one shot of their hit me once and I died. Good Masochist. Would come again another day with x3 damaged

actually I wanna play more so boost game up again and came back with 1.01 damage setting cuz I cant get it to 1 and were hugging wall and leaning by Q shot and kill guy then trying for follow up shot to another guy but his begin running angle slightly right toward me from bout 40m and closing in 25m now til he stop then to jogging and we both firing in same time in 1 sec just to have both of us hurt. I been locking onto him and geez still the same aimbot as I remember. I soo wanna aimbot like that! No suffer from running No suffer from all arm sore getting gun on ready up all the time like those buffy russia man. Are there cheat for that? I havent try cheat before but I think I remember there people mention cheat

Ahh soo I played again just to record those moment and got it
just to caught something like that again right away here
At the end of video. they running away stop and begin jogging high ready and I believe probably jogging away and turning around to return fire in one tap and it did land on me. Are there cheat like that?? like lock on aimbot xray. I would love that

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
anyone having issues with the mouse not being the center button when playing the game?
If you're playing on 16:10 or some other resolution that isn't 1080p it'll do that.
Just go into the game, and once you've entered the code or not, press Escape and it should automatically size fit.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Just have my game freeze during fire fight in swamp just got out of warehouse Not market side. There like 6 russian man here and 3 were stealth killed and 1 aware of me 50m away through foggy and vegen and trying to suppressing fire through bushes and tree then game freeze. Anyway to report crash?? well game didnt close but I have to force close. I also didnt know that easy mode stop all these aimbot I kept getting on. I thought it only change equipment we spawn with.

Goldfsih

Mar 19, 2023
Are there any games similar to this? I mean with the detailed changes to the body after sex, pushing out semen, and pregnancy?

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Are there any games similar to this? I mean with the detailed changes to the body after sex, pushing out semen, and pregnancy?
If you are looking for more 3D games, I don't have any. But Violated Heroin, LonaRPG, and maybe Meltys Quest. Pregnancy systems that are not just game overs or a few images of pregnancy are pretty rare in games. Super rare in 3D.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
newbie here, anyone care to explain the purpose of wraiths?
Those ghosty bois?
They will hurt you for not paying attention to your mental health.
They are caused by cyberpsychosis which you get from a drained "Mind Bar" (forgot what it was officially called). Things that drain the Bar are the Dark Zones, getting raped, overuse of cybernetics and other stuff.
You can not shoot them, so the best way to deal with them is to turn away, eat some suppressants and some consentual sex, for which you just have to surrender to an enemy before he start shooting you. That will fill your "Mind Bar" up and make the spooky boi disappear.

Reactions: zexafafe

zexafafe

Jul 1, 2023
Those ghosty bois?
They will hurt you for not paying attention to your mental health.
They are caused by cyberpsychosis which you get from a drained "Mind Bar" (forgot what it was officially called). Things that drain the Bar are the Dark Zones, getting raped, overuse of cybernetics and other stuff.
You can not shoot them, so the best way to deal with them is to turn away, eat some suppressants and some consentual sex, for which you just have to surrender to an enemy before he start shooting you. That will fill your "Mind Bar" up and make the spooky boi disappear.

Oh, really good useful tip, thanks for this. I'd welcome ability to disable them (yes, it's cheating) in menu.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
You do have this cheat (use crack to unlock cheats) currently:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, iirc, masturbation reduces it, too.
So does giving up.

To maximize this, you can use this feature to lure enemies. You can also just use the feature to pacify enemies for ~3 seconds and kill them quickly.

GreenEnjoyer

Apr 4, 2021
If you're a new player who justs wants the sex feature, go god mode and surrender a bunch of times. If you want to play Tarkov, you can download an older version of SPT AKI from repacks. But if you want to play this game, then just have fun with it.
SPT is the shit, dude. On top of that, Pestily got like 30 people banned in one day (at least according to BSG report confirmation he showed). Coupled with other obvious issues the game has right now, especially the audio, SPT was the only way I can enjoy that shit.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
SPT is the shit, dude. On top of that, Pestily got like 30 people banned in one day (at least according to BSG report confirmation he showed). Coupled with other obvious issues the game has right now, especially the audio, SPT was the only way I can enjoy that shit.
It was the only way for someone as broke as me to experience Tarkov. SPT is such a blessing for so many reasons

GreenEnjoyer

Apr 4, 2021
It was the only way for someone as broke as me to experience Tarkov. SPT is such a blessing for so many reasons
It's not even about the money anymore. I own EOD and still prefer to go with SPT because the game's gone to shit, and going offline fixes some of its issues.

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
Can someone share some 10mins gameplay of the patreon version?
I played the regular ones here, i wanna see if the real paid version worth buying, like any unlisted vid on yt or something.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I played the regular ones here, i wanna see if the real paid version worth buying, like any unlisted vid on yt or something.
Gosh. Current version with crack is the current patreon version. Don't you get it?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
It is the same as the version that you get here (assuming that you are using the crack), since this is a pirated version of the Supporter Relase. So, if you played this, then you have seen every thing there is to see.
People are supporting the game and are on this site are mainly supporting it because they like the project and want to get further information on the ongoing Development from the supporter exclusive Discord.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes