Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
I managed to get a full composite gun and bought every customisation item on hardest difficulty, it's not really hard or anything since the AI is easy to exploit but the vendor cash limit is absurd and so is the stash limit.
the AI is a huge down grade from v16 cheating AI, more npc spawning is an improvement but at the expense of a dump down AI, flash light doesnt attract aggro and its such a deal breaker, game is still at very early stage..., v16 - v17 nothing much for 3mths and v17 to v18, LMAO another 3 months wasted.. but milking the masses is working as intended big win for monetary gains.., doesnt take a genius to figure this out and stop supporting the game ......

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
It is nice that someone cracked it.

However, I find the game is totally unplayable without the cheats, and as there is no sandbox mode to enjoy the sex scenes or play as you want, its a dealbreaker, so I'll pass on playing it. The developer just isn't a good game designer and isn't good at taking feedback either so that ain't going to change any time soon. If ever; especially if they only listen to the hardcore players that think Tarkov is too easy.

Hence why I played with cheats. But, I'm not spending more money a month on a pitiful service, that gives less bang for buck than a Blizzard battle pass. Oh well, it was a thing while it lasted. Time to go looking for a new game with tentacles in it.

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
if the game is very good and i like it, i will subscribe to it.

I suck at h4cking games though. I will still give credits to the guy who crack the game.

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
Damn, the crack for version 17 broke due to the update.

When you leave the hideout and make a left to go to Hawker you can hug the wall and keep an eye towards the ground. You'll see it well before you get to it.
I walked along the left wall to the merchant and couldn’t see it, can you please give a screenshot of the area

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Hi, i just wanna to share my find with you,
there is a debug trader in corner, under textures (but I won't share the location so as not to spoil the fun for everyone)
Good hunting stalkers!

View attachment 3377466 View attachment 3377458
I was coming here just to mention that to people. Yea, this trader is basically a debug trader who sells gun parts, and tends to have more money compared to the others. Sadly you can't get any reputation, but with enough cash and random loot to sell back and forth, you can get a full composite gun in less than one full run :)

Reactions: BaxtardPrime

Bruchacannon

Nov 14, 2023
I wonder if the Dev has any contact with the Dev from Project Extermination? It could be cool to see them combine forces to really get some traction on either or both of their projects.

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
Thank you, I found a dialogue icon in the wall, but I can’t interact, I’m on version 17, there’s a wall there.

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
which key or how to cheat ..can help me..black one with light eye keep hiting cant kill me ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes