lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Ok, big disclaimer here.

Reading more carefully the new tutorial about new features, there is a rep with factions now.
The interesting part is that if you don't aim or shoot at people, they won't necessary shoot on sight either.

I haven't tried to get too close to other roamers, but so far, not shooting, I managed to walk past some of them without being attacked, so that's nice.

I'll add edit about this once I have a better feeling of it.

But the short of it is, don't go gun blazing killing everyone, and maybe they won't shoot at you either.

EDIT: yup, it works, if they walk close to you, they will point their gun at you, threaten you, and if you don't point your gun at them, they will relax and move on.

The NSFW quests also hint it's possible to have 'pleasant' sex. so maybe consensual?
I have no idea how to do that though, when getting close to people, I can't interact with them, I tried to give up, but that's not it either.

Edit2: so yes, there is "consensual" sex, if you are horny, sometimes people will approach you and ask for sex. If you're not too horny, you can ask them to not cum inside.

I still haven't found out how to initiate sex though. Since accepting sex frome someone else is not considered as "pleasant" sex.

Also, sometimes it makes the game crash.

Edit3. it was simpler than I thought, just masturbate in front of someone, it will get them aroused, and you can sometimes negotiate what you want to do (pleasant, rough, and sometimes positions I guess, since now I have to do rough anal)

The crash is due to the maximum number of objects in engine being too big (over 2millions, something doesn't seem right), I hope this will be fixed soon.

Last edited:

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Every time when i launch the game Ivy's body colors gor randomly changed. This effect remains untill i close the game. Now i wonder, if this is a bug or just dev giving a middle finder to pirates?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I see people complaining about saves not carrying over to new build. From my memory, saves never carried over from one version to another unless it was a hotfix within the same build. It creates a completely different save folder in relation to the version of the game. The folders are named based on dates of the build's release so they are always and have always been separate. Hence, there is nothing legit to complain about in this regard.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
This is a super first impression, but this update seems pretty good.
Unfortunately, it was taking 4-5 minutes to load which is pretty crazy.
The graphics seem to keep getting touched up, although the rock textures are still broken for me.
The initial map seemed to have been updated in various ways, like added workbenches and various bits of detail decorations.
Maybe it's just been a while, but the gunplay seems better to me?
Rep system seems a little weird at first because it seems like it's not entirely plausible to avoid conflict with the scavengers, and so you'll end up continually damaging your relations with them. Seems like voluntarily offering up sex improves rep though?
The NPCs will now 'negotiate' with you, whereas before they just ran up and initiated sex. I kind of preferred before where animations would auto-advance to the next part, but now you have have to manually advance them. Although you need to wait like 3 seconds first for some reason.
Now that there are tasks, it's finally a playable game really. I'm hoping/assuming that the side tasks can be taken infinitely, so at least there will always be some kind of goal for now.
I don't know if this is part of the plan, but now all I'd like to see is some kind of skill/stat progression and we'll have a solid gameplay foundation.

Also, does anyone know what 20.2 fixes?

Last edited:
Reactions: lnomsim

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
This is a super first impression, but this update seems pretty good.
The graphics seem to keep getting touched up, although the rock textures are still broken for me.
The initial map seemed to have been updated in various ways, like added workbenches and various bits of detail decorations.
Rep system seems a little weird at first because it seems like it's not entirely plausible to avoid conflict with the scavengers, and so you'll end up continually damaging your relations with them. Seems like voluntarily offering up sex improves rep though?
The NPCs will now 'negotiate' with you, whereas before they just ran up and initiated sex. I kind of preferred before where animations would auto-advance to the next part, but now you have have to manually advance them. Although you need to wait like 3 seconds first for some reason.
Now that there are tasks, it's finally a playable game really. I'm hoping/assuming that the side tasks can be taken infinitely, so at least there will always be some kind of goal for now.
I don't know if this is part of the plan, but now all I'd like to see is some kind of skill/stat progression and we'll have a solid gameplay foundation.

Also, does anyone know what 20.2 fixes?
slower recognition by enemies
enemies cant recognize Ivy if they are blinded by Ivy's flashlight
Ivy gets 0 negative rep by kills if their recognition is below 30%
added tentacle growth speed cheat and default value was increased
Pregnancy speedup pills affect tentacle growth speed
BJ H-animations arousal affect differently
Added Preg-speedup pills with cheap quality

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
From my memory, saves never carried over from one version to another
True from what i remember. You have to do it manually.

This is incredible tbh from like 10 seconds to 2-3 mins for me.

although the rock textures are still broken for me.
This had never happened to me before, but it does now and it's annoying. Someone might've posted a solution for this didn't check yet.

Dunno what the others say but i feel the same way too.

I'm stuck in a dilemma, if i don't shoot them everything is fine but there is almost no loot at all. I'd like to go in with absolutely nothing and sneak around looting parts and ammo from crates to build my own gun.

I kind of preferred before where animations would auto-advance to the next part, but now you have have to manually advance them.
You must've turned off "Stage Autoprogress" in Adult cheats. Can't skip the first 2 seconds tho so the animations link well.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do I get rid of eggs?

When i tried, they wouldn't come out without eating all my health, and then they hatched and I can't get rid of tentacles.

Nice, i'm getting shot through walls...

and the game keeps crashing du to too many objects.

Last edited:

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
How do I get rid of eggs?

When i tried, they wouldn't come out without eating all my health, and then they hatched and I can't get rid of tentacles.
Just increase the "Egg push chance mult" in adult cheats to like 1.3-1.4. It's just better that way.
Other than that the closer they are to hatching the easier it is to push them out for some reason. So you gotta edge it.

Performance drop in this version is mad does anyone else get the crazy lag in like low health + low psychosis? I think there are way too many effects in that situation and it lags up crazy. And the game stops playing but is not frozen. Like everything stopped when i pressed X but the black filter slowly vanished. So the game doesn't freeze but everything stops sometimes.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
The crash is due to the maximum number of objects in engine being too big (over 2millions, something doesn't seem right), I hope this will be fixed soon.
Is this the new "pile of bodies with outrageous number of polygons" that was on the urban map before?
That single pile of bodies made my 6900XT drop from 120fps to 10 just by looking at it. :HideThePain:
Performance drop in this version is mad does anyone else get the crazy lag in like low health + low psychosis? I think there are way too many effects in that situation and it lags up crazy. And the game stops playing but is not frozen. Like everything stopped when i pressed X but the black filter slowly vanished. So the game doesn't freeze but everything stops sometimes.
Dev PC must be a Threadripper overclocked to 8GHz on all cores, constantly cooled with liquid nitrogen and a quad-sli of RTX 4090.
We know he got the money, right? :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes