massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
There is three main types (probably more sub-types as well): Netorare, Netori, and Netorase

Netorare
is when the MC's love has sex with someone else when the MC doesnt want them to. The love interest either does it willingly or unwillingly, and isn't just limited to partners afaik, it can also be the MC's sibling, relative, friend, or parent, whoever the MC cares about, getting stolen from them.

Netori is when the MC is stealing someone else's love (again doesn't have to be partner), so they arent the one cheating, the other person is

Netorase is when the MC wants their love to have sex with other people (I think this one is similar to cuckolding but not sure how the japanese translates)

This is my understanding of the genre, so I may be wrong a bit, but for the most part I think its accurate.

If the MC of Deluded is not in a relationship/has a love interest, and is having sex with others, its not netorare.

If the MC is in a relationship, and is having sex with others without their partner knowing or the partner knowing but them disliking it, its Netorare.

If the MC is in a relationship, and is having sex with others with the consent of their partner, its usually Netorase, as their partner gets off to the MC cheating on them.

If the is having sex with a man who has a wife/girlfriend that isn't the MC, that is Netori, she is stealing the man from the other girl.
Wow, that makes everything clear. So we can actually add netorare/netori/notorase content, it fits the game setting and mechanics, and player will choose if he want to complete these quests or not. Because we have rpg here... For now we don't plan to add these kinda quests/stories in the game. We still might do it, if we find an interesting npc or situation...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Wow, that makes everything clear. So we can actually add netorare/netori/notorase content, it fits the game setting and mechanics, and player will choose if he want to complete these quests or not. Because we have rpg here... For now we don't plan to add these kinda quests/stories in the game. We still might do it, if we find an interesting npc or situation...
Yea for netori it'd be cool to see the MC corrupt some dude or girl in a relationship with her,
maybe get the other girl thats already in a relationship to join her gangbangs

Since relationships for MC wont be romantic, it'll probably be possible to do netorase, netorare might be harder, unless she has like a "master" or sugar daddy or something, and cheats on them

Excited for the possibilities in the future, not sure how possible the above scenarios are, idk about the full premise of the game yet, but I can't wait for the demo to set up the story

Reactions: massoblivion

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
So what I understand from the explanation about ntr on the previous page there are 3 types of it and 1 is so different from the other 2 that it probably shouldn't be considered ntr (imo). Here's my simplified version:

Netorase: wanting to be cucked
Netorare: cucking your SO
Netori: being a mistress/lover

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm okay with the last one but if you add any of the other 2 to the game I'll probably be bored and stop playing. Might overlook it if it's the second one and the story is good until then.

Jul 31, 2018
i know the game hasnt even released yet, and this feature i see in the tags will be implemented way way later, but what are the ideas (if there are XD) about pregnancy? will it be a bad ending or a mechanical feature?

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
i know the game hasnt even released yet, and this feature i see in the tags will be implemented way way later, but what are the ideas (if there are XD) about pregnancy? will it be a bad ending or a mechanical feature?
Mechanical feature.
- MC gets ovulated
- By the time MC gets buffs/debuffs, visuals and some additional options in dialogues
- or MC can get an abortion for $
- When a birthing scene ends, you choose the destiny of your kid (it may affect skills, attributes and money)

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
so I just ran the test build on my very old laptop
Windows 7, i7 2.30Hz, 8GB RAM

it's 6 FPS on the lowest settings possible

but does anyone even have a laptop like this? :p

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
so I just ran the test build on my very old laptop
Windows 7, i7 2.30Hz, 8GB RAM

it's 6 FPS on the lowest settings possible

but does anyone even have a laptop like this? :p
im assuming its with the integrated gpu of the i7 thats at least 5+ years old, which seems pretty accurate lol

There are probably people that don't have a discrete gpu in their system, but hopefully its with a cpu within the past 4 years, which the integrated gpu should still be able to handle the game (on desktops at least)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Mechanical feature.
- MC gets ovulated
- By the time MC gets buffs/debuffs, visuals and some additional options in dialogues
- or MC can get an abortion for $
- When a birthing scene ends, you choose the destiny of your kid (it may affect skills, attributes and money)
Can we sell it? For money

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
but does anyone even have a laptop like this?
I do! But I'm searching for a place to scrap it :D
What machines do you test it on really?
For example how many fps on core i5 10400 or ryzen 5 2600, core i7 12800 with GTX 1080 or 1660 or RTX 2060 orwhatever Radeon is still usable?

Some benchmarks would be nice since most people don't own the latest and greatest.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Can we sell it? For money
yes, surrogacy will be an option

I do! But I'm searching for a place to scrap it :D
What machines do you test it on really?
For example how many fps on core i5 10400 or ryzen 5 2600, core i7 12800 with GTX 1080 or 1660 or RTX 2060 orwhatever Radeon is still usable?

Some benchmarks would be nice since most people don't own the latest and greatest.
we tested it on
- this laptop
-5900x, 48gb, gtx1660 and gt1030

on gt 1030 you can play pretty well with 70% screen resolution and medium settings. Best quality/performance options

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
In my reddit just popped out the picture of the girl with a dildo in the ass and squirting in her own mouth. This is exactly the kind of stuff i love plus new unreal engine. I'm so hyped for this game keep the good work up, this is going to be a master piece and your tale will be told for the years to come.

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion