Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
it seems to me, or you also wrote about the game MY LUST WISH. Have they abandoned her?
This devs where who created my lust wish but then they selled it to another ppl, just to see how they are destroying it xD. But well now we have this project, that for what i see its pretty interesting, hope they keep working on it and dont sell it.

Reactions: Guz89

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
There don't seem to be enough boxes to complete that clothes quest, went through all of them and no old clothes so far
2 on the first floor, 1 in basement (key is in the clock), 2 upstairs (I think), talk to the mom again, she says the moving company might have lost them, call the moving company (phone next to the dad)

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
So... my thoughts so far:

TL;DR I give it a 7/10

The game is way too big for a demo. 5GB archived? It seems it's because they've implemented the whole map in the demo. Sorry but that's not how to do a demo. I know the town is for a future update but you can still go down there. However:
line.png
if you move over the line on the parking lot it paints on the MC. Why? Isn't it just a texture on the ground? Very weird. I explored a bit and got bored since the stamina meter is too low and you have to rest and walk all the time. So if there actually is something in the town I didn't find it. I guess I should have since I couldn't get back to the house after that (possible bug). The map seems way too big to just explore randomly so I advise not doing it until there are some tips to guide you to a certain part of it.

I understand why you made the free version censored, you want people to give you money for the uncensored version. That's fine... if done correctly. So far it's not:
cen.png
Here the MC is not wearing panties the mosaic is visibly over the clothes. And the mom's nipple as well for some reason. I didn't take a screen but there is also a mosaic on the stairs where the brother is sitting outside. When in the graveyard if you find and put on the rags and look under her skirt there is no mosaic. I guess they didn't expect people to look under the skirt of a girl that just got out of her grave. Wrong! :LOL:

Another weird thing: tv.png
Why is the dad sitting on the couch looking at the fireplace? Or maybe he's looking at his masterful fix of the clock? :LOL: Would have made a bit more sense if he was on the other couch watching TV. Although, in the brother's room the MC notes that she can't watch TV because it doesn't have an antenna. So maybe this one is also useless.

As for the quests - I really like them so far. The main part is that there is little to no handholding. A character tells you something or you notice stuff, you go and do them, pure and simple. I did a few playthroughs and I like the different outcomes. However, some options depend on certain stats and I could not find a way to get enough points to unlock a few of them. There is one way to max out the lust stat though - if you talk to the dad about the town and select "brothel" you can pretty much get infinite lust points.

The random events are not so random I think. I noticed 2 so far.

The exhibitionist system is also not great - you can walk around naked and only get embarrassed after talking to someone or doing an activity.

Other than not being able to return to the house after going down to town I noticed one more game breaking bug: if you click too fast to skip dialogue you might not trigger certain animations and get stuck. I got stuck in the grave once - she just would not come out and all I could see on screen were her red eyes. And once when getting out of the car the game just crashed.

It's also kind of heavy on my system but I've played other game here that I fear my PC might explode. Glad this is not at least that.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Maybe... but that only adds more strain on the system requirements.
They are just projected images, basically. You can put a lot of those in a viewport and it won't drop your fps. But you can definitly disable them showing on characters or at the very least place the decal volumes closer to the ground :KEK:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
They are just projected images, basically. You can put a lot of those in a viewport and it won't drop your fps. But you can definitly disable them showing on characters or at the very least place the decal volumes closer to the ground :KEK:
Seems to me like a useless/unneeded process in the case since you can simple NOT have it and use the texture on the ground. I didn't go there at night though, so it might one of those new high tech reflective line that glow in the dark. But I press X on that.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
and use the texture on the ground
You can use the same mesh over and over again and add a lot of different details to it either through vertex painting or by using decals without it looking repetitive. Streaming lots of textures hurts performance. All modern games use those one way or another.

Reactions: kralewav

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Let's face it, this is just My Lust Wish with even less content.
Well yes... no one ever said otherwise. MLW was started by the same devs and they sold it, quit from there when they didn't like where it was going and started this one. MLW is also at version 0.6 or something... this is 0.1. Why would you expect there to be more content?

radus00

Sep 24, 2017
Well yes... no one ever said otherwise. MLW was started by the same devs and they sold it, quit from there when they didn't like where it was going and started this one. MLW is also at version 0.6 or something... this is 0.1. Why would you expect there to be more content?
Game engine, systems, UI, character models, animations and most assets are straight up copied from MLW. They've said they're working on this for 18 months, so yes, I would expected more content.

Reactions: rev_10

radus00

Sep 24, 2017
I would maybe give them more leeway if the game was better optimized than MLW, but runs exactly the same and even worse at some places.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
This devs where who created my lust wish but then they selled it to another ppl, just to see how they are destroying it xD. But well now we have this project, that for what i see its pretty interesting, hope they keep working on it and dont sell it.
not exactly sold. they hired us to work full time on MLW when we had no money to continue working. but they were violating the contract and were not interested in progressing the game. they still aren't btw
So... my thoughts so far:

TL;DR I give it a 7/10

The game is way too big for a demo. 5GB archived? It seems it's because they've implemented the whole map in the demo. Sorry but that's not how to do a demo. I know the town is for a future update but you can still go down there. However:
View attachment 2228134
if you move over the line on the parking lot it paints on the MC. Why? Isn't it just a texture on the ground? Very weird. I explored a bit and got bored since the stamina meter is too low and you have to rest and walk all the time. So if there actually is something in the town I didn't find it. I guess I should have since I couldn't get back to the house after that (possible bug). The map seems way too big to just explore randomly so I advise not doing it until there are some tips to guide you to a certain part of it.

I understand why you made the free version censored, you want people to give you money for the uncensored version. That's fine... if done correctly. So far it's not:
View attachment 2228139
Here the MC is not wearing panties the mosaic is visibly over the clothes. And the mom's nipple as well for some reason. I didn't take a screen but there is also a mosaic on the stairs where the brother is sitting outside. When in the graveyard if you find and put on the rags and look under her skirt there is no mosaic. I guess they didn't expect people to look under the skirt of a girl that just got out of her grave. Wrong! :LOL:

Another weird thing: View attachment 2228144
Why is the dad sitting on the couch looking at the fireplace? Or maybe he's looking at his masterful fix of the clock? :LOL: Would have made a bit more sense if he was on the other couch watching TV. Although, in the brother's room the MC notes that she can't watch TV because it doesn't have an antenna. So maybe this one is also useless.

As for the quests - I really like them so far. The main part is that there is little to no handholding. A character tells you something or you notice stuff, you go and do them, pure and simple. I did a few playthroughs and I like the different outcomes. However, some options depend on certain stats and I could not find a way to get enough points to unlock a few of them. There is one way to max out the lust stat though - if you talk to the dad about the town and select "brothel" you can pretty much get infinite lust points.

The random events are not so random I think. I noticed 2 so far.

The exhibitionist system is also not great - you can walk around naked and only get embarrassed after talking to someone or doing an activity.

Other than not being able to return to the house after going down to town I noticed one more game breaking bug: if you click too fast to skip dialogue you might not trigger certain animations and get stuck. I got stuck in the grave once - she just would not come out and all I could see on screen were her red eyes. And once when getting out of the car the game just crashed.

It's also kind of heavy on my system but I've played other game here that I fear my PC might explode. Glad this is not at least that.
but..... you promised................
1670769557302.png

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Game engine, systems, UI, character models, animations and most assets are straight up copied from MLW. They've said they're working on this for 18 months, so yes, I would expected more content.
We have different version of game engine, zero code from MLW, character is based on daz + we have absolutely different textures, materials, rig(so we can't have the same animations technically, though we have the same animator). UI? Really?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes