Keysword_Master

Sep 1, 2022
Question please: I tried to download the file via "Mixdrop" and in the end Firefox told me there was a virus in the file.
Did this happen to someone too?

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
Have anyone a WT...I played with one for a former release...my problem is...after day three and by seeing only one H scene the game ends for Me...
I´m totaly lost, while i.e. my LEWD Level was (even by hard working on it ;) ) was 0.75at three days. I was not even able to use the plug.

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
Have anyone a WT...I played with one for a former release...my problem is...after day three and by seeing only one H scene the game ends for Me...
I´m totaly lost, while i.e. my LEWD Level was (even by hard working on it ;) ) was 0.75at three days. I was not even able to use the plug.
To force your lewd level higher, you can wait until day 2 and after checking the mailbox for the blackmail, continuously draw on yourself and take a quick shower over and over again. Each cycle will give you 1.5 towards being lewd.

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
Ok it was probably already answered at some point but how do you masturbate on the room to complete the Off the Hook quest. I have gotten on the the roof from your bedroom window, and that is it. I can walk around on the small part of the roof but there seems to be no context spots to click. I know it is probably something really simple, still help would be appreciated. Thanks.

MackWild55

Mar 12, 2019
ok guys. so, because the dev is charging forty freaking bucks for cheats, help me break it open in cheat engine. ive found the trial and error number socketing dosnt work. atleast not for floating anymore. i have a sneaking suspicion that its not atually the value it shows (IE 15 dosnt mean 15) i think its following the same rules as some emulated games were you have to take the number, and either multiply it or divide it. i dont remember the process

Reactions: rev_10

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
ok guys. so, because the dev is charging forty freaking bucks for cheats, help me break it open in cheat engine. ive found the trial and error number socketing dosnt work. atleast not for floating anymore. i have a sneaking suspicion that its not atually the value it shows (IE 15 dosnt mean 15) i think its following the same rules as some emulated games were you have to take the number, and either multiply it or divide it. i dont remember the process
Cheats works with Cheat Engine, just install it, and open the file, select the exe in process named "SRTE" et clic on each title, modify the stats and its done.

Reactions: Asedor

WildFox97

Oct 20, 2020
Guys, I think I found a cheat version on the Internet, And if I'm not mistaken, there's also a secret store.The secret room is opened by phone
To open the cheat menu F1
full version:)

Last edited:

AlayaScyra

Nov 20, 2019
If you masturbate your pussy in the bath and are forced to chose [PURE] (the other grayed dialog is to finger yourself if I remember right), then you are loosing 1.5 points.
I'm not 100% sure about the amount but I think it have decimals so it might explain your points. Maybe that's that ? And you loose those points each time you do it.

Tip: If you manage to have 3 lewd points you can try to read the books in your room (a bit later in the WT) and get a free +2 lewd points before talking to mom. But not guarantee since you can randomly read or not the book.
Not fingering pussy, fingering my ass which requires a minimum of 15 strength by the way now or a 25 int, so I had to do the pullups then get back to the shower

beachguymike

Dec 17, 2019
I found a little the walk through missed. On day 1 if you climb out your window, the window next to yours is boarded up. On day 2, the board is off. You can climb through to find a secret room behind the parents room. There is a door in the floor take goes to what looks like a cell, and a freaky scene. You wake up back in your room, and if you climb out again, the board is back on the window.

Reactions: nightboy_

Socksgod

Jan 1, 2020
Guys, I found a version with a cheat, as well as a secret store, I kind of posted it, but it's been 4 hours since the moderation is underway
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
Can you tell us where to find this version?

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Guys, I found a version with a cheat, as well as a secret store, I kind of posted it, but it's been 4 hours since the moderation is underway
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
Can you reupload it to GoFile? Just seen it where its posted, and its a mega link, so only 5gb allowance

Reactions: Asedor
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes