EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GIF_v2.gif

Overview:
Alisa tries to solve the mysteries about her missing sister.
At one moment Alisa will lose everything and start living her life at the bottom of her social and financial position,
forgotten by everyone.
There'll be multiple ways to bring her previous lifestyle back. But by the time she might not want to...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-05
Release Date: 2023-12-30
Developer: SRT - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The secret room is opened by phone Cheat menu F1
DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

thanks mustnotsl for the share!

UE4Editor_cZaTcVTO8y1.jpg CH3MEa1.jpg r5BZ9w1.jpg STavpc1.jpg oFpJq1.jpg xK1AuZ1.jpg xVWia1.jpg ejohiE1.jpg p_NcbT1.jpg RBDhWC1.jpg rApPly1.jpg UE4Editor_0tllZvqemR1.jpg 18_ZO61.png yPJ6VE1.png SZOnv1.png 6relEa1.jpg iYm8o01.jpg mNBzw91.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Our team has been working on this game for more than 1.5 years. Hope you enjoy it!

We need funding to develop the game further.

If you can’t subscribe via Patreon/SS/Boosty, your likes and reviews will help greatly too!

Thank you!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Deluded-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Just curious massoblivion, Is there going to be a difference between the Patreon/SS or Boosty versions of the game?
Like something being left out or censorship at Patreon?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Thought this looked familiar. Seems like Deluded might be getting off to a better start than My Lust Wish did and hopefully without suits fucking over the team and then looting the project that gets turned into shit. Time to see where this goes and how it's first release looks.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Our team has been working on this game for more than 1.5 years. Hope you enjoy it!

We need funding to develop the game further.

If you can’t subscribe via Patreon/SS/Boosty, your likes and reviews will help greatly too!

Thank you!
Having read your Patreon page the "A little tip" CA $3 says nothing about access to the uncensored game and "Curious" CA $7.50 says - Previous uncensored game version (prologue). I am all for supporting a project with a small amount of money over a few months ($20 is my average support for most games before I stop support) but if uncensored is only available at $7.50 AND the it's not the latest release I don't think I am willing to support this project. When you release the completed project on itch.io I would be willing to pay CA $20 for the complete uncensored game but I will not be able to support it before then.

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
honestly i wish games like these had system requirements rather then loading it up and it crashing after you hit new game cause every thing is set to Ultra. I have a RX 6600 paired with a Ryzen 1600 and i had to turn alot of the settings down.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Having read your Patreon page the "A little tip" CA $3 says nothing about access to the uncensored game and "Curious" CA $7.50 says - Previous uncensored game version (prologue). I am all for supporting a project with a small amount of money over a few months ($20 is my average support for most games before I stop support) but if uncensored is only available at $7.50 AND the it's not the latest release I don't think I am willing to support this project. When you release the completed project on itch.io I would be willing to pay CA $20 for the complete uncensored game but I will not be able to support it before then.
you can wait for the Steam EA release. we plan to not make it greater than 20 USD

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes