Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I won't like asking this question but I feel I have to ask it: Is there a precise time for a full version?!

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Is it not possible to find the clothes yet?
if you finished the quest with calling the moving company - this is the end for this version
Just wondering on the Steam version, Are you adding something like "Early access" for the game there?
EA = early access
That's fantastic but could I ask you to consider releasing on itch.io as well? I try to not buy games my wife wouldn't approve of on steam.
I would be willing to pay a little more on itch than I would on steam.
the itch release is on 15th of December
I won't like asking this question but I feel I have to ask it: Is there a precise time for a full version?!
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-game-deluded.127248/post-9179694
I agree, I would loved a normal horror based mystery type game.
tentacles are absolutely not the main feature of the game, just one of the episodes that will be avoidable in the future versions

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2021
Game looks very promising wanted to ask is there any mechanic where u can pee wherever u want ? she gets caught or like wets her clothes or just toilet?

Reactions: F1_V10

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
gotta work on that file compression thou, 5.1gb for a 0.1.

Good game so far, will watch you
I'm on the fence about file sizes for these games in early stages of development. As someone who likes to try them out, it is kind of annoying to download huge files, but on the other hand, from the development side of things, optimization (including file compression, etc) should probably be one of the last steps to work on before the game goes gold.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes