Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
Ok, I really don't wanna come across as rude but for 1.5 years with 5 people the 0.1 has VERY little to show for it, from the extremely basic inventory screen, dialogue options just being text without any background or anything to actually improve the visibility of it, NPC'S and models that look straight out of an asset pack to the optimization of the "game" itself.

I dont expect anything great from a 0.1 but honestly, less adult animations and more work towards the game part is something i was expecting. Though I must admit, the sex/adult animations are really good.

Now, watching the roadmap, at best we are looking for 6 months to get the actual game part of (game)play to a degree where its not another animation player.

I will support this for at least couple of months, but i remain extremely doubtful this will go anywhere, and damn me if i would not be happy to be proven wrong.

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Can you already say, what kind of transformation you are planning? Some kind of Breast Expansion, Age Progression or Race Change?

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Really hoping this doesn't become a dried-out buggy mess like My Lust Wish. Both these games LOOK great and have a lot of potential, but i'm definitely gonna wait and see where things go based on the track record. Best of luck to the dev, hopefully the promises claimed here are realized. Will definitely support if so, but not before.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Anal tag and tentacles in the preview got my attention. Please tell me this 6gb 0.1 build has a lot currently unused assets in it and won't bloat into CoD file sized proportions along the way

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It could probably be good when it is completed, I guess. But now? It is just a bunch of codes that haven't been assembled yet. No reasonable instructions are provided, the game objective is almost absent, the game control is elusive, camera positions are weird, interactions with objects and people are not intuitive, roles are just robots and have no personalities, and conversation and other contents are ...not coherent; let's put it in this way, like it is confusing to be teleported to the tentacle scene without any context;

Please slow down or do something on the camera motion... this is my first time feeling sick when I play a their-person game.

Anyway, good luck; I will check it out later.

Last edited:

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
One of the images looks pregnant or belly bulged. What's going on there?
a scene from the . preview for the pregnancy system
Ok, I really don't wanna come across as rude but for 1.5 years with 5 people the 0.1 has VERY little to show for it, from the extremely basic inventory screen, dialogue options just being text without any background or anything to actually improve the visibility of it, NPC'S and models that look straight out of an asset pack to the optimization of the "game" itself.

I dont expect anything great from a 0.1 but honestly, less adult animations and more work towards the game part is something i was expecting. Though I must admit, the sex/adult animations are really good.

Now, watching the roadmap, at best we are looking for 6 months to get the actual game part of (game)play to a degree where its not another animation player.

I will support this for at least couple of months, but i remain extremely doubtful this will go anywhere, and damn me if i would not be happy to be proven wrong.
Most of this work is backend - a stable base for all the future systems and stuff that will help us deliver new content more frequently. more of its functionality will uncover in future updates. also, our team had to relocate to another country, which slowed down the development a bit
NPC's and characters are not from an asset pack. All textures, materials, character rigs are done by us. They have many advanced features like dripping, dirt, makeup and many more... Only the map took 2 months to generate and procedurally populate with details, textures, considering weather/seasons changes. If I'd name everything not shown in the current build, it'd take too many pages...
Can you already say, what kind of transformation you are planning? Some kind of Breast Expansion, Age Progression or Race Change?
You'll be able to adjust breast size, butt size, muscles, fatness, age will affect your appearance. Your body can tan depending on clothes worn

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Only the map took 2 months to generate and procedurally populate with details, textures
You are using textures and trees for you map (and you managed to make it look way uglier than it was as is by the way). As for "procedural population" part, unreal does that on one click of a button inside procedural foliage spawner volume settings, my dude :WeSmart:

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes