Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Game launches normally, I can change settings to my system standard, but when I start "New Game" it has a loading screen and then black screen with a sigh in the background. Nothing else happens.
E: After being tabbed out for a bit, I hear rain sounds. Still black screen.

Reactions: OppaiSen3ei

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You are using textures and trees for you map (and you managed to make it look way uglier than it was as is by the way). As for "procedural population" part, unreal does that on one click of a button inside procedural foliage spawner volume settings, my dude :WeSmart:
I'll just attach this screenshot :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I'll just attach this screenshot
Why did you do it outside of unreal when it's so much easier to do it in engine? :WaitWhat:
I mean you can do landscape heightmap in gaea or worldbuilder in a couple of days, export masks for materials and spawn trees/rocks only on materials you need to. That's the way unreal recommends doing stuff. And you spent 2 months on this instead of a week or so.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: massoblivion

toombstones

Sep 16, 2021
well my lust wish is supposed to be released in febuary ive supported that game since oh a year mayby 2 ? and u beeen working on this one a year and a half ? dam how many of yous are there u got twins tripletts or clones?

DarthSync

Mar 2, 2018
No controls or keymapping makes the game very much a "guess you way around" thing.

WASD to move, sure, SHIFT to run, ESC for the menu, LMB to select options, RMB to Zoom, MMB to change carmera location/focus...but nothing about how to interact with objects, like opening the bathroom door or picking up a towel in the bathroom.

So...rather frustrating, so far.

Battleland

Nov 24, 2019
Can't seem to make this game fit my monitor's resolution (2560 x 1440) in borderless window. Is this intentional? I can use fullscreen to make it at least fit my monitor but the resolution is still 1920 x 1080

Reactions: Spac3Trance

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Dude, those are pretty basic control for pretty much any game - E/F/LMB to interact with objects, Tab/I to open inventory/in-game menu. It's pretty intuitive since almost all games use this schema.

Humwee

Jul 20, 2017
Panties quest is complete? Is there possible to use items like letter, key, matches etc.?

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
Since i asked a question slightly similiar to this in the development thread(about appearance), let me ask a step further, as you mentioned:

You'll be able to adjust breast size, butt size, muscles, fatness, age will affect your appearance. Your body can tan depending on clothes worn
"...age will affect your appearance."

so since the game touches the horror/myth genre, will there be a way to stop or reverse aging at some point, or will this be one of the fixed static elements in the game? (regarding player-character and the npcs)
i could imagine some supernatural fiddling with the aging, just saying picture of dorian gray.

Demonolit

Jul 24, 2018
Our team has been working on this game for more than 1.5 years. Hope you enjoy it!

We need funding to develop the game further.

If you can’t subscribe via Patreon/SS/Boosty, your likes and reviews will help greatly too!

Thank you!
it seems to me, or you also wrote about the game MY LUST WISH. Have they abandoned her?

Reactions: rev_10 and tyzel
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes