Jz

Dec 5, 2016
glad you enjoyed!

we post dev report summaries bi-weekly, you can also read them in full on our Discord, where we post them almost daily. don't think anyone can call that 'absent communication'

not sure what you mean by 'updating the roadmap'.
can't give you an ETA since we've never made NPC systems, so no idea how difficult it can be
What model are you using for npc ai. behaviour trees, blackboards and AIC? or will you just hand it directly in the event graph for each actor?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Still runs like a thick, thick overly colored and post-processed Jell-O.
At some point these people have to start using the engine correctly, right?
I wonder what the specs of the average machine on this site are cos a 7900XTX chugging a bit isn't promising.

Man, imagine being 50 and considering purposely obtuse game design to draw out rentals "good."
The story in Discworld is good but praising its ideas of puzzle design is something else in 2024.
I really like when games park hitboxes over my character so I spend more quarters, maybe the kids are wrong.
You're the equivalent of a Dark Souls player acting smug because they purposely gimped themselves for 200 hours.

I hope I get to your age.
With any luck I'll only be half as much of a smug bitch or kill myself if I realise what I'm turning into.
Get off the high horse, grandpa.
Dude, it's not about the age, it's more that you appear to be intellectually challenged, how about a bit Candy Crush for you. Might be more on your level. Probably your daddy slapped you one too many times. Would also explain some other weird behaviour on your part^^

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
Since you seem to be replying to a lot of questions lately, I'd just like to ask you something about an old post of yours.

there're additional clothes to wear (from unique npcs) and so on, that you won't be able to acquire in-game, because it can break the atmosphere, also the possibility to use cheats, which you can enable at start of new game, and we don't encourage to do that, as it also breaks the gaming experience
I understand that the extra clothes at the lighthouse are for now a way of getting people to spend more money and fund your project, but since one of the main focus of the game will be shaping your character as you wish, will these clothes be available in shops or other locations at some point of development?

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Since you seem to be replying to a lot of questions lately, I'd just like to ask you something about an old post of yours.

I understand that the extra clothes at the lighthouse are for now a way of getting people to spend more money and fund your project, but since one of the main focus of the game will be shaping your character as you wish, will these clothes be available in shops or other locations at some point of development?
Many of the clothes in the secret store will be available as rewards for quests that are not linear, and you may miss some clothes in one walkthrough and get them in a second. Also, you won't be able to get some clothes from unique NPCs, as that would ruin the atmosphere

Reactions: Asedor and Laethas

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
glad you enjoyed!

we post dev report summaries bi-weekly, you can also read them in full on our Discord, where we post them almost daily. don't think anyone can call that 'absent communication'

not sure what you mean by 'updating the roadmap'.
can't give you an ETA since we've never made NPC systems, so no idea how difficult it can be
Those are some of the smoothest tentacles ever done in a game!

Keep up the good work!

Hope some tentacle pregnancy comes eventually!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Those are some of the smoothest tentacles ever done in a game!

Keep up the good work!

Hope some tentacle pregnancy comes eventually!
I don't think we will get pregnant in the tentacles,they wore condoms,:ROFLMAO:they always carry twenty-eight condoms,one for each tentacle.:KEK:

Dec 20, 2023
So i played a little of the test run i did not see anything new now maybe i am doing some wrong.
as far as the story goes i am only on day 2.
I think the spanking animation needs updated every time you are caught it is the same no matter what you are wearing.
i also think that after day 3 there should a way to loop back to day 1 so you are not starting all over a again that way you can update stats and see what you missed.
it takes a long time to grind out stats in a day either make the stats easy to grind or add more stuff in game to help with it that way you not wasting the day trying to get a stat up.
i am sure i am missing a lot i will play a little more it just seems the same as 3.0

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes