SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020
When you leave the graveyard you will get bugged without getting in the house as it should be. i dont know if its only my problem but could you load an save up where you are fresh started at day one after the graveyard?
It's not only your problem, thats why you need saves from beggining of each day and from the graveyard. But with this saves you cant meet Luis (man with cart that sell various things) and you cant go to test locations. For this things you just need start new game without cheats.

Last edited:

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
not enough content and i have waited almost 1.5 years? i mean its hard to add stuff but it needs more sex scenes with variations as well.

Reactions: Priappus

GlassMi

Mar 30, 2023
I'm sorry I`ll bump this question again but can anyone help with the clothes quest, is it bugged? Alternatively is there a walkthrough of the game anywhere, I just want to go through the story?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I'm sorry I`ll bump this question again but can anyone help with the clothes quest, is it bugged? Alternatively is there a walkthrough of the game anywhere, I just want to go through the story?
It's currently bugged as of v0.3.5 Test, washing them won't complete the Quest.

MMTST

Nov 9, 2023
you talk to your mother about clothes, you talk to your father about clothes, you talk to your brother about clothes. then you search all the boxes in the house. After searching, you talk to your mother again about the clothes. then you call the delivery service by phone, following the path of the intelligentsia. and the next day, namely the second, there will be a package near the door

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's not only your problem, thats why you need saves from beggining of each day and from the graveyard. But with this saves you cant meet Luis (man with cart that sell various things) and you cant go to test locations. For this things you just need start new game without cheats.

saves
Is your save from the new version v0.3.5? Have you started a new game?

Mopgenal

Feb 8, 2023
When you leave the graveyard you will get bugged without getting in the house as it should be. i dont know if its only my problem but could you load an save up where you are fresh started at day one after the graveyard?
No problem, more save here, from graveyard to the 2 day

Reactions: SxPiTBuLLxS

Mopgenal

Feb 8, 2023

saves
in my last file with saves u can met all, and pass all days (but with some missing textures)

Reactions: Asedor

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

saves
Oh my god what save is this? :ROFLMAO:Apart from making the girl look like she ate a hundred hamburgers and have a huge ass, you put a lot of hair on her pussy like we're in the 60s, The most important thing is that I didn't see any new sex scenes.
The new update that was made after more than six months doesn't have any sex scenes?

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
Oh my god what save is this? :ROFLMAO:Apart from making the girl look like she ate a hundred hamburgers and have a huge ass, you put a lot of hair on her pussy like we're in the 60s, The most important thing is that I didn't see any new sex scenes.
The new update that was made after more than six months doesn't have any sex scenes?
nope as i have mentioned i played it in its first stages and after a while i didnt see that much of an improvement so i think ill wait 1 more year.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

that is my save,but i must say, there's some bugs, press F1 to use the cheat, works on 3.5, i hope u guys have some fun.
Thanks for your efforts.

How far away from the nearest tentacle content is your save?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes