Jun 28, 2023
i never got any scene of this day one in the shower with soap
Also this guide are useless now what we need to do step by step? we dont know

Better to get a full save for this version. If anyone have it please....?
If you had posted this 5 hours earlier I would have had that save.

As for the guide, while it's missing newly added stuff it's still good for the old stuff. For triggering the shower scene you need to have the MC masturbate while showering (SHOWERING ONLY, bathing does not work). For some reason, I only managed to trigger it when selecting the dialogue options without (LEWD) and (DOM), maybe that's a requirement or perhaps just my luck. So you don't waste too much time on that I recommend you save right after the day starts, and then masturbate and load save until you get the scene. This way you lose a lot less in-game time. First time I tried to trigger this scene it took me 4 in-game hours for some reason. Can't really complain tho, the animation is pretty good, so I didn't entirely mind watching it for, uhh, 20+ times.

Jun 28, 2023
i never got any scene of this day one in the shower with soap
Also this guide are useless now what we need to do step by step? we dont know

Better to get a full save for this version. If anyone have it please....?
Also, I forgot to mention in my previous comment, but a save won't do you much good, since there is no gallery or anything of the sort. Skipping quests and days is skipping content. Asking for a save is basically asking for a useless file. The only things you'd gain are items, but those you can obtain easily from doing the quests yourself, cheats and/or from the secret room.

Reactions: uwubakauwu

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
we need one of those branching diagrams for the way quests are working
If anyone has a written walkthrough, i can make the diagram myself

Edit: found the guide https://f95zone.to/threads/deluded-v0-3-5-cheats-srt.140280/post-12509900
If you had posted this 5 hours earlier I would have had that save.

As for the guide, while it's missing newly added stuff it's still good for the old stuff. For triggering the shower scene you need to have the MC masturbate while showering (SHOWERING ONLY, bathing does not work). For some reason, I only managed to trigger it when selecting the dialogue options without (LEWD) and (DOM), maybe that's a requirement or perhaps just my luck. So you don't waste too much time on that I recommend you save right after the day starts, and then masturbate and load save until you get the scene. This way you lose a lot less in-game time. First time I tried to trigger this scene it took me 4 in-game hours for some reason. Can't really complain tho, the animation is pretty good, so I didn't entirely mind watching it for, uhh, 20+ times.
that what i have do but i tryied the scene like for real 50 time i never see her...

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes