Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
this scene or event is pretty hard to get it to trigger fyi.

sort of a walkthrough...
I guess this game is not for me, its fuckin hard to get each and every scene, I don't brain boggling quest stuff, they could have given easy quests or automatically appearing quests without doing something to trigger it.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
i think the existing walkthru mentions most of the steps, main problem is the solutions are locked into the stats which u hv to figure out how to grind e.g. int etc..

fyi, On Day 1, if you masturbate (vaginal) in the shower, you may encounter a scene where you fall in the tub, it's not really random... When you fall, pick up the soap, exposing yourself to your father while bending over to pick it up. (It's important because you'll receive a letter about that on day 2)

- the way to always get this event to trigger is to use the cheat game version and set the stat fool to 100 (and it will work), i.e. after your dad knock on the toilet door to chase u out, u need to click on the bathtub and select the masturbate vaginal in shower.. click on it and u will feel dizzy and drop the soap... after that u can also edit the stats and save game.

p/s: i tested this twice and both time it triggered... also if it didnt work i suggest u delete all saves and restart all over and follow my steps again.. remember just set the fool stat to 100 nothing else. i suspect its related to the phone u get at the beginning where it gives u the fool stat when u found the phone.
it's not triggering tho, I set foolishness to 100 and tried showering again and again.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
yeah this game feel like you need to cheat to get rewards because its not clear how i'm supposed to grind these stats and dev lock these cheat behind paywall maybe the hard part is for you to bust 40$ to get you scenes

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
yeah this game feel like you need to cheat to get rewards because its not clear how i'm supposed to grind these stats and dev lock these cheat behind paywall maybe the hard part is for you to bust 40$ to get you scenes
I have cheats still it's difficult to get all scenes to work.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
it's not triggering tho, I set foolishness to 100 and tried showering again and again.
u need to start a fresh game then after u trigger the father asking u to leave the bathroom, just set fool to 100 and follow the steps it should trigger the scene, just do not set any stats at all. I tried it twice and it works. You should not try to shower again and again once it doesnt trigger the save is useless and a waste of time.

fyi, it would seem that the cheat is embedded into the save file so if u still have the cheat version use that to get that scene to trigger then edit all stats after u got the drop soap scene and install the Deluded v0.3.5.1 over that cheat version overwrite and the cheat will activate too on that save game press F1 for cheat menu.

if u delete old save with cheats u will lose the cheat function somehow cheat is embeded into the save game.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
u need to start a fresh game then after u trigger the father asking u to leave the bathroom, just set fool to 100 and follow the steps it should trigger the scene, just do not set any stats at all. I tried it twice and it works. You should not try to shower again and again once it doesnt trigger the save is useless and a waste of time.

fyi, it would seem that the cheat is embedded into the save file so if u still have the cheat version use that to get that scene to trigger then edit all stats after u got the drop soap scene and install the Deluded v0.3.5.1 over that cheat version overwrite and the cheat will activate too on that save game press F1 for cheat menu.

if u delete old save with cheats u will lose the cheat function somehow cheat is embeded into the save game.
I did start a new game tho but my version is 3.5.

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
Really do need a hero for secret store, like holy shit $103 USD for cheats and Clothing Store is insane.
Version in the first post has cheats and secret store (you need use the phone neard dad to get to it). But you need to start new game and enable cheats when the game ask you to.

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
i think the existing walkthru mentions most of the steps, main problem is the solutions are locked into the stats which u hv to figure out how to grind e.g. int etc..

fyi, On Day 1, if you masturbate (vaginal) in the shower, you may encounter a scene where you fall in the tub, it's not really random... When you fall, pick up the soap, exposing yourself to your father while bending over to pick it up. (It's important because you'll receive a letter about that on day 2)

- the way to always get this event to trigger is to use the cheat game version and set the stat fool to 100 (and it will work), i.e. after your dad knock on the toilet door to chase u out, u need to click on the bathtub and select the masturbate vaginal in shower.. click on it and u will feel dizzy and drop the soap... after that u can also edit the stats and save game.

p/s: i tested this twice and both time it triggered... also if it didnt work i suggest u delete all saves and restart all over and follow my steps again.. remember just set the fool stat to 100 nothing else. i suspect its related to the phone u get at the beginning where it gives u the fool stat when u found the phone.
I understand that, but with the new update, It is difficult to understand what starts the brand new content. Such as the " Desperate Exchange + Robbed" quest, what is it and how does that even start? Or who is Tom? There are 72 new animations, what are these animations? One of the best example would be wildlife, where they keep a master document of every single scene and its variation.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
I understand that, but with the new update, It is difficult to understand what starts the brand new content. Such as the " Desperate Exchange + Robbed" quest, what is it and how does that even start? Or who is Tom? There are 72 new animations, what are these animations? One of the best example would be wildlife, where they keep a master document of every single scene and its variation.
huh? isnt it clear that's the selling point of this game to make it extremely hard to do anything then u just buy the cheat version to open up everything its the stats where u can cheat your way to all scenes... how hard is that save and reload when time isnt such a huge factor...

fyi, u just need the two versions the cheat version and the latest version, as I said apparently the cheat is embeded into the saves, so just hv different versions of saves saved before each events and u can activate the scenes....

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
huh? isnt it clear that's the selling point of this game to make it extremely hard to do anything then u just buy the cheat version to open up everything its the stats where u can cheat your way to all scenes... how hard is that save and reload when time isnt such a huge factor...

fyi, u just need the two versions the cheat version and the latest version, as I said apparently the cheat is embeded into the saves, so just hv different versions of saves saved before each events and u can activate the scenes....
even with cheat version it is difficult to find.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes