RPGM Delve into Pawssion [v0.7] [Quetzalli]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I was looking into the save file...I couldn't see how to perfectly do the vine puzzle with the plant that attacks the chest. I swear I did it as best as possible, but the ring only gives a 35% protection and shows as damaged. Is there a way to upgrade/repair it, or save edit so it's not damaged? I feel like poison resistance will be vital for the ingredient gathering quest boss.

Edit: Though I have enough gold for some of the mystery shop accessories, it doesn't seem like the button to actually buy them is active. How do I buy them?

Last edited:

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
это тупа рпг без хентая и накой тогда она тут нужна

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Finally a Found the Golden Leaf Among The Hordes , looks good thanks , do any one know how the development of this game will go?
If it's anything standard, long years of 'development' with little progress that is nonetheless fanatically defended by people who have already paid $300+ for a $10 pron game thanks to Patreon.

Followed by back and forth debates about whether or not the game was abandoned before the developer just either ignores the project and pretends it doesn't exist, remasters/relaunches/re-engines/rebuilds/refreshes/whatever it, or the developer just vanishes quietly (unlikely in this case since he is a rather well known pron artist).

If we're lucky with that 1 in a mil lottery, we may get a completed game sometime in 2030!

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
If it's anything standard, long years of 'development' with little progress that is nonetheless fanatically defended by people who have already paid $300+ for a $10 pron game thanks to Patreon.

Followed by back and forth debates about whether or not the game was abandoned before the developer just either ignores the project and pretends it doesn't exist, remasters/relaunches/re-engines/rebuilds/refreshes/whatever it, or the developer just vanishes quietly (unlikely in this case since he is a rather well known pron artist).

If we're lucky with that 1 in a mil lottery, we may get a completed game sometime in 2030!
Looking at the itchio page, the dev seems to be really active. 0.7 doesn't seem to be far off. I guess charging a one time fee for it seems to be the right balance between getting financial support without the temptation of milking a subscription.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Looking at the itchio page, the dev seems to be really active. 0.7 doesn't seem to be far off. I guess charging a one time fee for it seems to be the right balance between getting financial support without the temptation of milking a subscription.
I am always in favor of one time fees, but he has a patreon so...

Reactions: Hajtand

OrionBonnie

Apr 2, 2022
v0.7 just came out, here is the update.

It takes a whole year to make an update, and no new animation, just some sidequests with a few images.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DelveIntoPawssion-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
How do you save your game? I can't see the option anywhere, been to forest, done a quest, yet I cannot save my game. Nothing in the tutorial about it either. I can't play this in one go...

OrionBonnie

Apr 2, 2022
How do you save your game? I can't see the option anywhere, been to forest, done a quest, yet I cannot save my game. Nothing in the tutorial about it either. I can't play this in one go...
In the guild(the map screen), there is a save button right below the gallery button.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Does anyone know how to defeat Nova? I'm at the step where she disables my items. Then I can perform one more action and it says she's disappointed, and I need to react to what's happening. Is this just the time limit and I didn't do enough damage until that point, or does she want me to do something specific right then?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes