RPGM Abandoned Demigods History: Unknown Hero [v0.5] [Fifth Floor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
View attachment 432693

Dudes i need help with this, i bought a DLSITE game with english version, and it doesnt work, the winrar tell me to rewrite existing files with that symbol while extracting, i tried everything, locale emulator, change language, region, all, but the image says :

View attachment 432700

it happenned me too with the game "until her armorous body corrupts " but i managed to play it without remember how i did it, please help me guys i know it doesn t have any sense in this thread but im desepsrate i just paid 15 € and i cant play xD

animetidays

Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 432693

Dudes i need help with this, i bought a DLSITE game with english version, and it doesnt work, the winrar tell me to rewrite existing files with that symbol while extracting, i tried everything, locale emulator, change language, region, all, but the image says :

View attachment 432700

it happenned me too with the game "until her armorous body corrupts " but i managed to play it without remember how i did it, please help me guys i know it doesn t have any sense in this thread but im desepsrate i just paid 15 € and i cant play xD
you're not extracting the game in japanese, it wont work.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
where to get flowers for mom ?spoke everyone (i think) keep getting killed getting panties what to do now

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
where do you get flowers for mom ? keep getting killed getting panties spoke to everyone (i think) what to do now ?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
where to get flowers for mom ?spoke everyone (i think) keep getting killed getting panties what to do now
Speak to the major - the guy for the teacher quest.
You get a sword from him that you can equip.
That should help in the fight for the panties.

Also after you get the sword from him you can leave the village to the exit on the left side of the village.

On the world map is a big forest visible left of your position.
In that forest is 1 free space visible.

Go below that free space and walk down / south.
You should enter a "secret" area with a tent and a person.
Speak to that person to get the next part of the teacher quest going.
She will demand you to defeat 10 monsters in the butterfly meadows before she accepts you as her disciple.

Now go back to the world map.
You can now go to that free space within the forest and enter the butterfly meadows there.

You will find monsters in groups of 1-3 there.
They are either giants wasps/bees or giant mice/rats.

Also in those areas there are 5 flowers (highlighted by the glow that tells you to investigate them; though one of those flowers is almost hidden by a tree placed below it).
Interacting with these 5 flowers gives you the flowers to give to the mother.

Btw. SAVE your game before handing the flowers over to the mother because the game bugs out and sends you into an infinite loop of the following event after you give her the flowers.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018

Also after you get the sword from him you can leave the village to the exit on the left side of the village.

She will demand you to defeat 10 monsters in the butterfly meadows before she accepts you as her disciple.

You can now go to that free space within the forest and enter the butterfly meadows there.

Also in those areas there are 5 flowers (highlighted by the glow that tells you to investigate them; though one of those flowers is almost hidden by a tree placed below it).

Btw. SAVE your game before handing the flowers over to the mother because the game bugs out and sends you into an infinite loop of the following event after you give her the flowers.
thanks a lot for that but where is the major ?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
When you go to the Obelisk cave beyond the right side of the village it is the last house before the exit of the village.
Below it stands a man.
That is the man you need to talk to.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
When you go to the Obelisk cave beyond the right side of the village it is the last house before the exit of the village.
Below it stands a man.
That is the man you need to talk to.
i spoke with him now nothing/ just started new game and got sword thanks for your help

Last edited:

Nitru

Jun 13, 2018

So we need to save and load game as much as the loop will end or smth?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Seen the Changelog only had "Second Release?" so went to their patreon page to look it up
Jan 12 at 8:00am
Demigods history: Unknown hero v.2 (eng)

Hello! Despite some difficulties, I can finally provide a new English version of Demigods history. I hope you enjoy it! (I'm sure there will be a lot of errors in the text)

New Content

- New girl (4th).
- Continuation of the main plot.
- 6 new events with girls (4 of which are 18+, though not full-fledged scenes, but now you can see all the girls in their underwear and without it)
- Added the ability to learn new skills.
- Added the ability to restore buildings (so Far only in the story)
- New boss and enemies.
- Added the function of buying armor and weapons.

Bugfix

- Ida bug solved.
- Bug with infinite getting a sword solved.

Reactions: Hermies and Brig
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote