RPGM Abandoned Demigods History: Unknown Hero [v0.5] [Fifth Floor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone know how to contact the developer at all? Don't see a contact area
at all :LOL:

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I don't usually play games that are still in development, but I must say, the art of this one is very good (at least to my personal taste). It's refreshing and much more unique than 99% of the Japanese RPGM games we see being posted here or on DLsite. Nice work.

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
So if the mayor is bugged i need to start new game? This game is sooo bugged.

Fixed it. Got stuck in the prologue because i missed the shopgirl on my way to the obelisk. If you miss her you can never finish the other tasks and brakes the game. So maybe make it so he can't leave the village until he've spoken to her? Just as an precaution.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
How do I build the buiding to invite the Blacksmith and finished the quest? It only tell me "so far there is no sense to restore this building"
I hope it was not a bug because it would be suck, and fix the battle system too because so many attack got missed

Wentseeking

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
How do I build the buiding to invite the Blacksmith and finished the quest? It only tell me "so far there is no sense to restore this building"
I hope it was not a bug because it would be suck, and fix the battle system too because so many attack got missed
Go to the book at home and interact with it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote