RPGM Abandoned Demigods History: Unknown Hero [v0.5] [Fifth Floor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

btp0309

Oct 30, 2017
How do I give the carrots I found in the abandoned village to the mom?
Every time I talk to her she just says the line about knocking when entering someone's room.

btp0309

Oct 30, 2017
How do I give the carrots I found in the abandoned village to the mom?
Every time I talk to her she just says the line about knocking when entering someone's room.
Never mind, I figured it out. Turns out since the translation is pretty shoddy, I didn't realize the first time interacting with the sparkle sprite under the carrot patch in the abandoned village was a prompt.
You have to manually pick all the carrots, then fight two vine monsters and that's it. Now I can continue with the mom.
Hope this helps anyone else who was stuck.

DJ531512

Dec 11, 2018
So i wanted to build and repair the village but....

Capture.PNG

I don't know Russian even when language is put to English it comes up with Russian

circuit

May 17, 2017
ok is there something more to the major or do you just have to get lucky for things to continue?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
First, armory
second, library
third bath room
Do not repair the last one until you don't have anything to do, or it's gonna be buggy
Oh....OOOOHHHHH... Oh my god, so I had no choice but to restart the game again? Because I build the bathroom first, goddamnit...

• Sad
Reactions: DJ531512

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Парень, у тебя проблемы с мягким знаком)))) ты его лепишь везде, слово "кажется" всегда с без него пишется и плюс проверяй себя по глаголам, там тоже много ошибок

Reactions: Wentseeking

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Where even are the mines? I can't find them. Are they by the lake? If so what do I even do? All the text there was in russian so idk wtf what do.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay is the mine the last quest after it had to help with alchemy and slime in the well and ghost and vine monster are those the end?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
A small error to report: some of the words do not translate from Russian to English.

Some take a few tries of swapping from English to Russian to second English, not sure
why there are two English settings when one isn't entirely English.

Another error in kind: When visiting the old communal shower room, there is a double
word of 'Slightly-slightly'

Error: Text cut off when first talking to Vendaya, like the first dozen or so sentences
get cut off until after he mentions the Obelisk. Plus some grammatical errors in the
conversation after that.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Demigods History: Unknown Hero v3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote