RPGM Abandoned Demigods History: Unknown Hero [v0.5] [Fifth Floor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Demigods History: Unknown Hero v5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.06.2021 (v5)

Last edited:

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
cant complete jack of all trade quest. keeps tell me need more material? any help out there. all where is the underground river

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not sure why but the mega download is bad. The file exists it just will not start downloading. This is the second or third game with this problem. Seems mega has some download problems for some reason with some files.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I feel like I've seen the girl in the leather armor somewhere before, but I don't think it was from here.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay, this update was good with 4 new scenes are the handjob, blowjob and footjob from the 4 girls...It was okay, BUT really need a gallery to rewatch those scenes again (I'm saving like 10 slots just to rewatching them again)

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
im confused, where is the library? i feel like ive checked every building i can, but no option to repair anything.

nevermind i found it, i missed that little path to the north in the village entirely

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please fix the bugs.. they are awful. First only once damn chance to see the bath scene but you make it restricted on lust point so you can mix it.. stupid.. stupid.. stupid.. The other two bugs are just as bad.

I got all skills and level 7. The game is not fun enough to start over and I do not want someone else's work. First bug DO NOT PROVIDE the bath scene until the Lust is high enough! If there is ONLY one damn chance but it depends on LUST that is just plain RETARDED! (Sorry there is nothing to say but RETARDED!). Also the horrible bug where after getting the third skill it triggered the bath scene in the lake so it did not let you complete the quest. The two quests are still broken and the bath scene is impossible to get.. This has not been bug fixed at all as v4.1 claims.

Right now if the developer does not fix these CRITICAL bugs this game gets a rating of 1 star from me.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote