RPGM Abandoned Demigods History: Unknown Hero [v0.5] [Fifth Floor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please tell me how the hell did you figure out what the hell the book says to know what to do? It's all in Russian! I can't read the damn book at all.

How is this game so buggy? I got all 3 skills than there was a naked scene and now it will not complete the 3 skills learned.. WTF? This game is so damn bugged! And the grind is unreal making a level when it takes so much exp to level up is ridiculous.

Does anything fucking work in this game?

Not able to finish.

Learn 3 skills
Explorer mine (because of a damn rock in the way)
Masturbate on bed (not a fucking option)

What a BROKEN game!

Last edited:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Please tell me how the hell did you figure out what the hell the book says to know what to do? It's all in Russian! I can't read the damn book at all.

How is this game so buggy? I got all 3 skills than there was a naked scene and now it will not complete the 3 skills learned.. WTF? This game is so damn bugged! And the grind is unreal making a level when it takes so much exp to level up is ridiculous.

Does anything fucking work in this game?

Not able to finish.

Learn 3 skills
Explorer mine (because of a damn rock in the way)
Masturbate on bed (not a fucking option)

What a BROKEN game!
-True it's a little hard what the book does, but i think they are in somethat order in what you need them
As someone posted:
First, armory (yellow)
Second, library (yellow)
Third bathroom (pink)
Do not repair the last one until you don't have anything to do, or it's gonna be buggy

-Masturbate on bed (not a fucking option) -> quest description wrong go to abandoned village and search for food.

-For learning skills you need ,materials, abandonded village mosters drops most of them.
-For the rock you need the armory, and interact with the rock atleast once.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
-True it's a little hard what the book does, but i think they are in somethat order in what you need them
As someone posted:
First, armory (yellow)
Second, library (yellow)
Third bathroom (pink)
Do not repair the last one until you don't have anything to do, or it's gonna be buggy

-Masturbate on bed (not a fucking option) -> quest description wrong go to abandoned village and search for food.

-For learning skills you need ,materials, abandonded village mosters drops most of them.
-For the rock you need the armory, and interact with the rock atleast once.
I got all 4 skills but the quest is broken. Broken because as soon as I got the third skill the bath scene in the lake was scene.. and it just threw all my progress out the window. I even tried to learn the 4th skill to see if it would fix it.. Nope did not fix it at all still broken.

Wentseeking

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I got all 4 skills but the quest is broken. Broken because as soon as I got the third skill the bath scene in the lake was scene.. and it just threw all my progress out the window. I even tried to learn the 4th skill to see if it would fix it.. Nope did not fix it at all still broken.
Bro, unfortunately, the English version is very broken, everything will be fixed by the next one and the translation will be updated/corrected. I'm sorry.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok am I correct in that I have gone as far as I can? I made level 7 and finished the food quest.. I only have the save the village and the broken gain 3 skills quest. Seems I can't do anymore.

BTW I can't get the bath scene my lust is finally 9 but now the scene has not reappeared to spy in the female bath.

Last edited:

Wentseeking

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Ok am I correct in that I have gone as far as I can? I made level 7 and finished the food quest.. I only have the save the village and the broken gain 3 skills quest. Seems I can't do anymore.

BTW I can't get the bath scene my lust is finally 9 but now the scene has not reappeared to spy in the female bath.
About the bath scene. You may have refused for the first time. If this is the case, the scene is no longer available. And so yes, you have reached the end of the current version.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
About the bath scene. You may have refused for the first time. If this is the case, the scene is no longer available. And so yes, you have reached the end of the current version.
No I did not refuse but it would not let me spy said lust was too low.. after a did some events the scene did not come back up.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Here are the 2 quests I'm stuck with :

Capture.JPG

For the first skill, I don't even know what's needed as it's in Russian. For the second skill you need monster drops but I have no access to the abandoned village yet.

Capture2.JPG

No idea how to repair the forge as I can't enter the blacksmith shop.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The 3 skills is broken as I have 4 and could not complete it. So hopefully fixed in next update.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update after a long waiting, so in this one did we truly have any real H scenes yet or it was still only teasing?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote