basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Maybe it is not necessary but i think it would be better just have the ones we are voting in the pdf. it is nice having then all but it would be simpler seeing only those relevants for the poll.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Maybe it is not necessary but i think it would be better just have the ones we are voting in the pdf. it is nice having then all but it would be simpler seeing only those relevants for the poll.
Congrats on winning poll #1 Basic Garlic!!

I agree BG that only have the contest images in the PDF would be easier BUT there were a lot of great entries (that had no competition) and I wanted to give them some recognition. I supposed I could have formatted the PDF better and put these at the end or just posted those images in the discussion thread. There were more new character images (I think 6 more) that were submitted that I didn't put into the PDF.

So the poll is fixed. If you voted earlier today, you will need to vote again (Sorry). Remember you can vote for more than one image (or none) per character.

** OFFICIAL PDF FOR POLL **
View attachment 952535
(updated)

Reactions: basicgarlic

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
He already got his game developer tag, but you haven't yet, haha. They said on his game he needs to submit a ticket, so maybe you need to do the same. Getting that would be a great Christmas present for your mom!
Yeah, the perks are great. You get access to a super secret developer's forum, plus my dick grew 3 inches, and I can start fires with my mind. I had to ask a mod what to put in the ticket, since I couldn't find instructions anywhere. I'll send you what they wrote back, Unruly, if you're interested.

Last edited:

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
I am glad you added your game here! It is quality work and you will get great feedback soon enough!
He is right. The problem with a new game is that people will say what they want or don't like with no filter.(just want happens on the net)

Well, it's done. I'm gonna try not to read any reviews for a day or two. It tends to be pretty demoralizing.
And for a couple of changes/ideas (i may go to big, but ask unruly , it's just how i work) but i mean well
-The idea of lie/tell the thruth when giving the cards is kinda pointless, with just 2 cards(sometimes they are the same card) and even more when you are not playing against real players. In the end is just 1 of 2 and it doesn't give you much more info.
-Progression. The effects need to go more slow (rigth now you can be hulk and the next time just tiny hulk?). So combined with the first point, maybe in your turn you have to give one card and have the other to use on you, and just go with the effects the card does on you and in a couple of lines the effect on the other player
-More cards. Like a shield to protect against a no dessired transformation,x2 or x3 to gave more level to the changes. maybe with each card you can use one (and have some cards that do nothing)
-Masc/fem. a card that in general makes you more masc or fem in general, so you can revert undessired changes

Mind fires?!?!? Interested!
nothing about the 3 inches?interesting

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Yea Basic Garlic is gonna give you lots of notes. He thinks more in depth about my game than I do. But it’s great to have somebody who really put thoughts into his comments, and occasionally, he is right.

You would take 3 inches over mind fires? We are two very different people.

Unruly

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
You get access to a super secret developer's forum, plus my dick grew 3 inches and I can start fires with my mind.
Where is the "or" showing us the election? You are supposed to have all 3 things, no "if" and no election needed so has to be something else
That boss has derailed your destiny. They have stolen your happiness. You do not deserve what is happening to you, and it is not going to stop.
Today we change your fate.
Unruly, exact your prize.
So you went all Trent against him. Poor guy.
Anaway that green looks good

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
And for a couple of changes/ideas (i may go to big, but ask unruly , it's just how i work) but i mean well
I appreciate insights into people's play experiences for sure. I definitely can't accommodate all of the feedback I've received to date, but I still love to hear what people want to see in their games. It's rough enough finding erotica, never mind games, that cater to a transformation kink. Add on that you're looking for m/m content, and the search becomes near-impossible. Or, at least, it would be if it weren't for incredibly supportive communities like the one you have in this thread.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Oh, sorry... Yeah, I see the confusion. It's actually just the forum and the dick thing. I could set fires with my mind before I got the tag.
So I can't get the ability to set mind fires wth my new tag...what are my options?

*Setting up transference circle*

Now, if I could get you to step over here, BerylForge, absolutely nothing bad will happen.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I submitted update v005f3 to moderators. My online host is down (has been down most of the afternoon) but I'll post an online play link here once I can.

Here is a that you can use until the moderators update main DL links.

v005f3 Holiday Update - This is a very small update that adds to the Tiffany Festival and changes some images based on the Holiday Contest Poll #1. There is a link in the NEW CONTENT cheat that will allow you to jump almost directly to the new content.

for people the prefer to play without downloading. As always, the bandwidth is limit so sometimes the images load slow or not at all. Image problems are infrequent but they do happen.

There are more updates coming this holiday season and don't forget to vote in the polls.

Unruly

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes