Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Say no more.

*download*
I feel you should read the next post I made in the tread that indicates that most of the sex in the game is MM. There is (and will be more) MF, FF, MT, FT in the game; but it would be difficult to play this game and avoid MM sexual situations.

I just added a note to the game description.

Unruly

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I feel you should read the next post I made in the tread that indicates that most of the sex in the game is MM. There is (and will be more) MF, FF, MT, FT in the game; but it would be difficult to play this game and avoid MM sexual situations.

I probably should change "you are a bisexual male" so that it isn't the first sentence. I am not trying to catfish anyone with my description.

Unruly
Don't worry, I'm not trying to avoid MM sex. You are correct though, that you might want to re-phrase your description. When I read "bisexual MC" I can't help but expecting sex with at least men and women. Personally, I also welcome trans- and intersex people into the mix, ideally without any sissification. Oh, and being bisexual myself I also like bisexual MCs to be active as well as passive. Else you're missing half the fun. ;)

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Don't worry, I'm not trying to avoid MM sex. You are correct though, that you might want to re-phrase your description. When I read "bisexual MC" I can't help but expecting sex with at least men and women. Personally, I also welcome trans- and intersex people into the mix, ideally without any sissification. Oh, and being bisexual myself I also like bisexual MCs to be active as well as passive. Else you're missing half the fun. ;)
If you decide to play the game, I'd love your observations. I know my game will not appeal to everyone, but I'd hope bisexual players would find something in Demitransference that they enjoy.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I just submitted a new version of 005c with fewer typos (there were so many it must have been distracting). Hopefully the links will be updated soon. it is called v005cproofed

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If you decide to play the game, I'd love your observations. I know my game will not appeal to everyone, but I'd hope bisexual players would find something in Demitransference that they enjoy.

Unruly
Quick feedback, unfortunately could only play for ~20-30 minutes, may give more feedback another time.
- Some confusion: I chose Trent, took him down a peg, had the nightly meeting with HC, woke up and chose "Demigod training". Suddenly I'm talking to three people (Ryder, Nym, Grey) who I've never heard of so far, but with whom MC seems intimately familiar. :unsure:
- I like that MC is on the giving and receiving end, sometimes both. (Owen, Trent)
- The only sex with another woman so far is during the threesomes in "mismatched couple". Story-wise, especially after MC revealed in his backstory that he's bisexual, it might be a good thing that after the first mandatory MM encounter (Jake/Trent choice) and a lot of MM options, there should be some mandatory story part with a woman as well. Just for the beginning, to show the diversity if you will.
- For my personal taste it's too much text. I don't play many text based adult games, because I read for hours at work, so when I take the time to play something, I like pictures and animations better. :p But that does not invalidate your writing! It's not badly written or anything. I'm just not the core target group. I will play it again, but if it wasn't for the bisexual aspect I probably wouldn't, because of the amount of text. Or maybe because of the layout. Come to think about it, I remember other html games having seperate text boxes for every character during dialogues, whereas you use different colors only. Maybe that's something to look into.

Good work so far and good luck! (y)

Edit/Addendum: Purple text against dark background is not always easy to read.

Last edited:

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
Played through the new update and generally enjoyed the new content. As you have pointed out there was many typos in there that sort of distracted me reading it the first time around. Glad to know they are fixed already.
As for the content itself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

perles75

May 16, 2020
It looks fun and promising, but it's probably a bit too early to draw any judgment. It reminds me of The Retreat. A bit more content will be needed to have a clearer idea on whether the potential is well exploited.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Thank you all for your comments.
The cheat options are beyond golden, saving you all the hustles of meaningless grinding every other game has. Nice touch!
Quick feedback, unfortunately could only play for ~20-30 minutes, may give more feedback another time.
- Some confusion: I chose Trent, took him down a peg, had the nightly meeting with HC, woke up and chose "Demigod training". Suddenly I'm talking to three people (Ryder, Nym, Grey) who I've never heard of so far, but with whom MC seems intimately familiar. :unsure:
- I like that MC is on the giving and receiving end, sometimes both. (Owen, Trent)
- The only sex with another woman so far is during the threesomes in "mismatched couple". Story-wise, especially after MC revealed in his backstory that he's bisexual, it might be a good thing that after the first mandatory MM encounter (Jake/Trent choice) and a lot of MM options, there should be some mandatory story part with a woman as well. Just for the beginning, to show the diversity if you will.
- For my personal taste it's too much text. I don't play many text based adult games, because I read for hours at work, so when I take the time to play something, I like pictures and animations better. :p But that does not invalidate your writing! It's not badly written or anything. I'm just not the core target group. I will play it again, but if it wasn't for the bisexual aspect I probably wouldn't, because of the amount of text. Or maybe because of the layout. Come to think about it, I remember other html games having seperate text boxes for every character during dialogues, whereas you use different colors only. Maybe that's something to look into.

Good work so far and good luck! (y)

Edit/Addendum: Purple text against dark background is not always easy to read.
- Demigod training should not have shown up at that point in the game. Clearly I missed something when I added it into the story. Sorry that a HUGE plot bug was part of your first experience.
- In the Tiffany path for chapter one (the last updates for the chapter), there are mandatory MF encounters.
- I understand about the text. I never intended this to be so text-heavy but I can't seem to shut up.

Non-furry gay stuff well aren't we being controversial today.
I was thinking of dressing the MC up in a bunny costume to reach a wider audience. No?

It looks fun and promising, but it's probably a bit too early to draw any judgment. It reminds me of The Retreat. A bit more content will be needed to have a clearer idea on whether the potential is well exploited.
I love The Retreat! One of the first adult games where I enjoyed the story as well as the adult content. At one point in Demitransference the MC is actually playing The Retreat. I am not trying to compete with a classic but I hope you continue to post and share your thoughts.

Played through the new update and generally enjoyed the new content. As you have pointed out there was many typos in there that sort of distracted me reading it the first time around. Glad to know they are fixed already.
As for the content itself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pacing in scenes is probably a reflection of how rushed I felt trying to complete them. Sorry. Grey was a part of Jake's second transformation scene, Grey was the friend of Vadim (not important if you don't remember him...gruff, aggressive, and BDSM dom sums him up). Also, the bartender in the Victor story is Ryder but I need to update the Victor content to give Ryder his correct color and to have alternate dialog if you already know Ryder.

Thanks again for all the feedback. This update has caused some bugs that I'll need to fix in the next one. Thank you for being understanding.

Unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
BUG Update: I fixed the bug that was causing the Demigod Training event to become available too early in the game and posted new links. If you are just playing new content you are not impacted by this bug but for a newer player, it resulted in events that probably made no sense.

Also, I updated the Victor events so that the mysterious bartender aka. Ryder, has the same text color assigned to him later in the story.

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Nice update, a little short but still good. Don't be afraid to take more time to make a new update, you are updating pretty quick so if one week or even more you can't update in time it would be ok. Your updates take time because you write a lot (btw i love them this way. Usually i skip a lot in other games but in this i read it all) so it takes more time than it would in other games.
And back to the proper update i liked the four training (in fact i feel like the MC and don't want to choose but i understand that it has to be that way), but i am happy that you still have to train with all of them. And with Joel it was a good scene with enough sex and plot and with options to be top or bottom so i'll be mixing them with the ones in the next update.
keep up the good work.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Grimtown mentioned the use of text boxes for each character's dialog. And I thought that might be a cool style change. So, below is a screenshot of how the Ryder / Nym / MC dialog might look with these changes. Let me know what you think. The effort to make the change is minimal since each character already has a unique CSS pseudoclass.

DialogExample.PNG

Unruly

Last edited:

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
It looks neat, it would definitely eliminate any confusion as to who's currently speaking. If its not too much of a distraction to put it in the game, I'd say stick with it.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Nice update, a little short but still good. Don't be afraid to take more time to make a new update, you are updating pretty quick so if one week or even more you can't update in time it would be ok. Your updates take time because you write a lot (btw i love them this way. Usually i skip a lot in other games but in this i read it all) so it takes more time than it would in other games.
And back to the proper update i liked the four training (in fact i feel like the MC and don't want to choose but i understand that it has to be that way), but i am happy that you still have to train with all of them. And with Joel it was a good scene with enough sex and plot and with options to be top or bottom so i'll be mixing them with the ones in the next update.
keep up the good work.
I knew how the Joel sessions were going to go, what took time was figuring out how to write the scene so you picked your mentor first even though the encounter with your mentor options was chronologically later. I think it works the way it turned out.

Thank you, but I want to try to keep with some updates each week until I wrap chapter 1.

I am happy you liked the update. I will probably go back and rework the sex-scenes with Joel a bit. These were supposed to be his first gay sex experiences and I think I didn't write "younger Joel" to reflect that.

Right now I'm on Deshawn. I don't know what it is but I love writing Deshawn.

Unruly

Corteran

Aug 14, 2020
I've only had sporadic opportunities over 3-4 hours to play for the first time tonight and I am thrilled with the variety of choices and interactions, the strong character development with all different personalities, and most of all the in-depth storytelling.

After reading through this thread, my only suggestion would be to set aside a little time for spellchecking and word usage. It is a small thing in the grand scheme, but with writing this fluid and detailed in the adult/erotic scenes those small things can break ones immersion into the characters in a scene.

It's very clear you've had some interactive erotic rp experience, which seals this as one of my new top favorites. I am eager to see where you let us take your art in future updates.

Kudos on a fantastic game!

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I've only had sporadic opportunities over 3-4 hours to play for the first time tonight and I am thrilled with the variety of choices and interactions, the strong character development with all different personalities, and most of all the in-depth storytelling.

After reading through this thread, my only suggestion would be to set aside a little time for spellchecking and word usage. It is a small thing in the grand scheme, but with writing this fluid and detailed in the adult/erotic scenes those small things can break ones immersion into the characters in a scene.

It's very clear you've had some interactive erotic rp experience, which seals this as one of my new top favorites. I am eager to see where you let us take your art in future updates.

Kudos on a fantastic game!
Corteran, glad you enjoyed the game. It has been very fun sharing this story and a lot of credit goes to the players, their feedback has done a lot to shape the game.

Your feedback about spelling and word usage is very accurate.

I named my character Ryder and I got so confused with the new content when the other guy is also called Ryder. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry xoxo1001. I will speak with Ryder. Maybe we can call him RyderA and your MC could be Ryder2.

I know what you mean. There's always an Alex in those games, and since I usually name the MC Alex too, it's a hassle.
I promise no Alex in the game. Oh wait, there already is an Alex. Ok, I promise no more characters named Alex. I wonder if every game has an Alex?

I promise to do better in the future. (oh no...I just found a 2nd Liam in my game...how did this happen?)

Unruly

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes