Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
"During training with Nym , the MC performs transformations on the twins, what would you like to see?"
OMG :LOL: It's scary.
All options are fun. It would be interesting to look at the visualisation of a multilimb, giant multicock twins with huge ass. Cyclop, Gorgon, Kim Kardashian, Shiva... ahaha. I hope they get back their "human form".
it will be the first transformation lesson, so the transformations will be temporary. The twins will go back to normal BUT perhaps not back to exactly how they were before (in the Victor and Mismatch Couple side stories there is some indication that even the MC's temporary transformations cause lasting changes.

I am surprised, Greenray, I gave you a minotaur in the last update and you have no feedback about it? Perhaps I should have put the minotaur in mystical underwear...

Reactions: Jedothy

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
This is for everyone who voted for the gender change option in the poll. Please let us have one thing. Stop trying to turn everything straight let us have one game.
LOL Elemenzy! Nym is the mentor in this next update so no matter the survey results, there will be at least one vagina in the mix. Even if gender change wins, who says the sex will be straight sex?

Thanks for your post. Are you on team "Cock Growth (giant)"?

Unruly

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
I have really been loving Ryder during all of this. He is so lovable, goofy, a lush, and very sexual. I feel like you captured the Satyr vibe perfectly. My only complaint is that his image doesn't fit his personality for me. I have a hard time picturing him bald and more with a sexy shaggy bed head. With him being so muscular, covered in tattoos and bald makes him look too much like Grey and too serious.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and all the sexy muscular men. It quickly became one of my favorite games when it first released. I can't wait to see this game grow!

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I have really been loving Ryder during all of this. He is so lovable, goofy, a lush, and very sexual. I feel like you captured the Satyr vibe perfectly. My only complaint is that his image doesn't fit his personality for me. I have a hard time picturing him bald and more with a sexy shaggy bed head. With him being so muscular, covered in tattoos and bald makes him look too much like Grey and too serious.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and all the sexy muscular men. It quickly became one of my favorite games when it first released. I can't wait to see this game grow!
Thank you for your feedback. How can you not love Ryder?

I wanted there to be clear horn tattoos on Ryder's head (which are a very erogenous zones for him) so I just assumed he would have a shaved head. And all the mythical creatures have tattoos (the reason why will be hinted at in the next update).

Perhaps a playful mohawk would be better.

I am open to changing images (plot images and portrait) so please send me links to age 18+ images you like (I'm not sure about F95's policies on adult images in forums, so send explicit links via conversations).

Unruly

Last edited:

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Well again a good update. I love having so much options and kind of making it "rigth" or "wrong" and having then differents outcomes. I liked a lot the plot (having more info when you not choose the sex scene) and the sexual options. It was a little bit short being only a part of the training of one mentor but it was long enought to enjoy playing it. What i'd love is for the companions to have training with every mentor but this is probably what the next chapters are going to do.
And i like the poll,some very good, some weird options not gonna lie but even then it makes it interesting to see the outcome.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Well again a good update. I love having so much options and kind of making it "rigth" or "wrong" and having then differents outcomes. I liked a lot the plot (having more info when you not choose the sex scene) and the sexual options. It was a little bit short being only a part of the training of one mentor but it was long enought to enjoy playing it. What i'd love is for the companions to have training with every mentor but this is probably what the next chapters are going to do.
And i like the poll,some very good, some weird options not gonna lie but even then it makes it interesting to see the outcome.
Thanks basicgarlic.
I doubt every companion will have a scene written for every trainer but you are correct in chapter two there will be more combinations possible.

I was worried about some of the choices in the poll because I have no idea where I'll find images for them but hey it's the internet, images must be out there somewhere.

Im not against straight sex just don’t want the gay/bi twins to turn into girls. Also I’m in the hulk team I kinda wanna know what kind of pics/gifs you are going to find
Team hulk smash.

Let's hope Anruly doesn't troll a lot and make this option (boys will be boys).
Boys smash.

Unruly

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Cock Growth (giant)
Votes: 202 37.8%
Oh my... :ROFLMAO: This is ugly. What will we do with this hammer-tool? Start producing oil?

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
I was worried about some of the choices in the poll because I have no idea where I'll find images for them but hey it's the internet, images must be out there somewhere.
Well don't worry to much about pics (these would be very difficult to find) but even then there are easy ways to do it. Let's go just with ryder. You only need to put the pic of a guy wearing a cup, a bandana or any kind of hat to use it as the main pic in the conversations(btw it was a very cool adition). And to describe the tattoos just a pic of one or even just use photoshop (just lookiong for a side shaved face or even manbun and put the tattoo) but just a pic of a guy with some tattoo on the head is not going to be difficult. And for the "weird transformations" go for a close up of a pic (maybe with a little photoshop)and go just with the text.
And something that i forgot to ask before. Are there going to be more options like this(the scene were you can win or lose) for the other companion (with joel maybe i'm remembering wrong but it was pretty lineal) or was just for Deshaw just this time?

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Well don't worry to much about pics (these would be very difficult to find) but even then there are easy ways to do it. Let's go just with ryder. You only need to put the pic of a guy wearing a cup, a bandana or any kind of hat to use it as the main pic in the conversations(btw it was a very cool adition). And to describe the tattoos just a pic of one or even just use photoshop (just lookiong for a side shaved face or even manbun and put the tattoo) but just a pic of a guy with some tattoo on the head is not going to be difficult. And for the "weird transformations" go for a close up of a pic (maybe with a little photoshop)and go just with the text.
And something that i forgot to ask before. Are there going to be more options like this(the scene were you can win or lose) for the other companion (with joel maybe i'm remembering wrong but it was pretty lineal) or was just for Deshaw just this time?
There is no win/lose challenge with the twins but there is one planned for Nym training with Trent training and there will be at least one for the Grey training.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Btw Unruly the idea of taking traits and attributes is so clever. It adds such a fun dynamic of what do I wanna be like and what do I want them to be like. It also adds replay value. Idk if you got complimented on this before, you definitely deserve it.
Thanks! I have always enjoyed muscle theft erotic fiction, and I see this as a natural extension of that, so I can't claim ownership of the idea.

Unrelated but I'll shoehorn it into this post. I am really glad I did the poll (thank you to whoever suggested it a few days ago...I should have listened to you then). My focus on the twins was going to be multi-limb. Foolish idea in hindsight. A huge, giant, mastadonic schlong; now that is something I can get behind.

Unruly

Last edited:
Reactions: Corteran

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Unruly, this is Will from TFG :) just going to post here from now on, community seems more active here.

Polls are nice and exciting, can't wait to see the result!
Hey Will. Always good to see you in any forum, I have the next update nearly finished and I hope I don't give you too many errors. Willowisp has been amazing at finding lots of the typos in my updates...and most importantly...not judging when I cannot even spell the characters' name properly.

Unruly

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes