Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I updated the release schedule in the changelog spoiler of the first post in this thread to reflect the current rate of releases. I still hope to get the Nym/Twins release out today but that largely depends on if I plan on sleeping tonight.

Unruly

Reactions: Jedothy

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
About the changelog it says nym and Grey, is it Liam and Grey or is just Grey helping like he did last update with Ryder?
Anyway as already people told you, don't feel any pressure to post a new update.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Get some sleep, luv. It's no good pushing yourself this hard just to meet a self-imposed deadline. And you know, if you end up resting more, there's probably less of a chance that you end up making a mistake and then save yourself the time spent having to fix it.
Thanks but don't worry mom, I get plenty of sleep and I eat my veggies and wash behind my ears.

About the changelog it says nym and Grey, is it Liam and Grey or is just Grey helping like he did last update with Ryder?
Anyway as already people told you, don't feel any pressure to post a new update.
Thanks for spotting that error, BG. The next update is Nym training with the twins. No Grey. Well, a tiny amount of Grey but not enough that he should be mentioned in the changelog.

And while I am posting, the top three winners in the poll will all be featured in the next update.

Unruly

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Im not against straight sex just don’t want the gay/bi twins to turn into girls. Also I’m in the hulk team I kinda wanna know what kind of pics/gifs you are going to find
Oh, I was in this team too. Maybe we never know what kind of pics unruly would find

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
And now i'm even more interested. But right now if mc is not able to do high jump without a pole or even have a three legged race just with him i am going to be dissapointing.
;) I hope you will not be disappointed.

The update is not finished yet. Had a slight computer mishap that ate up a few hours ( laptop fell and charger snapped off in the power port...two hours, power drill,and needlenosed pliers and we are back in business -- although my laptop is not a pretty as it once was) and then I spent way too much time online looking for pictures. I found the crazy ones just fine but the "normal" ones were taking forever for some reason. Tonight update goes up.

Unruly

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
"Are you ansious?"
Idk, i keep cheking this forum just to check if Unruly has something for us. Don't help the fact i don't know in what timezone he is, so idk when is "tonight" too. Maybe I checked this a few times in daytime just to be sure too...just maybe.
At least, today they relase the grads of one of more hards exames in my graduation and I pass. So i already happy. (and speaking in ansions, i awake at ~5:30 am, without alarm, just because i knew they would release at 8:00 am) And one step closer of my degree. Soon i can become a uber, just need a car. And a license. And learn to drive. Uh.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
"Are you ansious?"
Idk, i keep cheking this forum just to check if Unruly has something for us. Don't help the fact i don't know in what timezone he is, so idk when is "tonight" too. Maybe I checked this a few times in daytime just to be sure too...just maybe.
At least, today they relase the grads of one of more hards exames in my graduation and I pass. So i already happy. (and speaking in ansions, i awake at ~5:30 am, without alarm, just because i knew they would release at 8:00 am) And one step closer of my degree. Soon i can become a uber, just need a car. And a license. And learn to drive. Uh.
ConGratULations on your exam!

I always post late at night (or very early in the morning). I work odd hours. So it will be at least another 4 hours before the update goes up. I am inserting images into the story now.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The update is now posted.

This is the first of the Nym training and the companion with you are the twins Paul and Liam. There is a scene/option missing. I'll have it done in a day or two.

Notes:
1) I have changed the main image for Ryder. As a general rule, I have no intention of changing character images, but this actor looks so much like a satyr.
2) There is a tiny teaser for the next update (Nym training with Trent) in the game.

I hope you enjoy. Feedback, corrections, watercress sandwiches are always welcome.

Unruly

Last edited:

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
With this new poll i just want almost everthing.

About the next update. Trent previous tf will play a role in this training? (and/or the training with Grey?)

About this update, I liking the "less sex, more lore" option on trainings.
And, as always, a good update. I liked the way every training it's different and unique, even with the same mentor.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
With this new poll i just want almost everthing.

About the next update. Trent previous tf will play a role in this training? (and/or the training with Grey?)

About this update, I liking the "less sex, more lore" option on trainings.
And, as always, a good update. I liked the way every training it's different and unique, even with the same mentor.
Yes, Trent's previous transformations will play a significant role in your interactions with him at training. I don't think it is a spoiler but I'll hide it anyway:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot of poll options are themes that will be in some of the side stores, so don't worry your favorite doesn't win. There is an MC clone side story planned and one of the professors is a hot daddy so...

Unruly

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
Will make the full #RuView after Trent's training is done as well but so far I really enjoyed Nym's development and this made me feel a lot warmer towards the twins. I was erring on the side of not realy caring about them but with this update their standing on my likeability ranking got bumped up. Good job on that.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Will make the full #RuView after Trent's training is done as well but so far I really enjoyed Nym's development and this made me feel a lot warmer towards the twins. I was erring on the side of not realy caring about them but with this update their standing on my likeability ranking got bumped up. Good job on that.

Glad the twins are growing on you. I am trying to write the twins as still trying to figure who they are and what they want in a sexual relationship.

Nym is great to write. The Camelot story was super long and then I cut it because it was unnecessary backstory. Also, I think it's more fun if you know that Nym had beef with Merlin but aren't entirely sure why.

Ok, I am finishing the missing sex scene from the update today and then I can start on Trent's car ride scene.

Unruly

Last edited:

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
I love the new update. Nym has such a cool story and background. Plus her powers are amazing. I love Ryder and she made it really hard to stick to him as my main mentor. Plus she has the twins and I cant wait for their group content. Plus she has Dale and Alex and later Trent. Your really making it hard to stick to Ryder's path lol.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I love the new update. Nym has such a cool story and background. Plus her powers are amazing. I love Ryder and she made it really hard to stick to him as my main mentor. Plus she has the twins and I cant wait for their group content. Plus she has Dale and Alex and later Trent. Your really making it hard to stick to Ryder's path lol.
Thank you. Glad you liked the update. I am glad you find team Nym appealing, I think she has a lot to offer.

Who doesn't love twins?!?

But Trent and Nym. I worry about that match up.

Dale and Alex...they are minor characters. But of course, there are no small parts only small actors. Or maybe it should be there are no actors with small private parts.

Unruly
("I thought the minotaur would be beefier." -- That is where I jumped the shark)

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Interesting update. I like greek mythology a lot so i enjoy the plot and the sex. Small detail Nym said MC should not see himself as a human but during her rant she was considering him as one.
The sex part was good but i think i was more interested in the opcion you weren't able to finish, but it's ok if you just post it next week with Trent update (Btw Trent has an original way to travel)
And the poll was difficult to just select only a few options(i like almost everyone). When i thought about polls i was thinking in a small questions with 3 or 4 options to choose but didn't consider that you approach to the game so far (go big or go home) was going to extent to the polls but i'm loving it.
Keep the good work man.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Interesting update. I like greek mythology a lot so i enjoy the plot and the sex. Small detail Nym said MC should not see himself as a human but during her rant she was considering him as one.
The sex part was good but i think i was more interested in the opcion you weren't able to finish, but it's ok if you just post it next week with Trent update (Btw Trent has an original way to travel)
And the poll was difficult to just select only a few options(i like almost everyone). When i thought about polls i was thinking in a small questions with 3 or 4 options to choose but didn't consider that you approach to the game so far (go big or go home) was going to extent to the polls but i'm loving it.
Keep the good work man.
Good point about "human". I think Nym feels the MC is no longer human but keeps acting like one. He has greater responsibilities now, greater power, and so he needs to do better/be more than human. But you have a fair point.

Who doesn't love twins?!?

Trent is so lucky, he gets the entire backseat to himself.

Unruly

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes