Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
I played through the online version and other than the slower image load times as pointed before, there wasn't really any new bugs or glitches I stumbled upon. Seems stable enough... for now.

Reactions: greenray

Mazda1994

May 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "UnrulyDogBoy, gönderi: 4381894, üye: 2666402"]
Oyun gönderimi düzelten moderatöre teşekkür ederim (sizin için fazladan çalışma yaptıysam özür dilerim).

Bu oyunda MF ve MMF etkileşimleri varken, cinsiyetin çoğu MM'dir (veya MMM veya MMMM, ancak bu sadece onun doğum günü içindi). Sonunda, bu oyun daha fazla MF, FF, MMF ve MFF etkileşimleri içerecek, ancak bir veya iki horozla (aynı anda) etkileşimde bulunmaktan hoşlanmıyorsanız, bu oyundan keyif alma olasılığınız düşüktür.

** UPDATE 0.0.5 taksitli olarak çıkmaktadır. Her sürüm, kararlarınıza göre tüm varyasyonları içeren bir oyun etkinliğinden oluşacaktır **

Oyunda gezinme ipuçları için yukarıdaki "Geliştirici Notlarına" bakın.

Hikaye yan başlığında birkaç hile seçeneği var:
  • Tüm İstatistik Kontrolünü Geç - belirli seçenekler yalnızca belirli istatistikleri yükselttiyseniz kullanılabilir. İstatistikleriniz ne olursa olsun tüm seçenekleri görmek istiyorsanız, bu hileyi "doğru" olarak değiştirin
  • Çok Yollu Sayfa Görünümleri - belirli karşılaşmalar geçmiş seçimlerinize bağlı olarak farklı şekillerde oynanabilir. Geri dönüp seçimlerinizi değiştirmek zorunda kalmadan karşılaşmanın tüm olası versiyonlarını görmenize izin verilmesini istiyorsanız, bu hileyi "doğru" olarak değiştirin
  • Pazar günleri Victor's'ta - Victor yan hikayesi yalnızca Pazar öğleden sonraları mevcuttur. Pazar gününe kadar beklemek istemiyor musun? Pazar öğleden sonrasına atlamak için buna tıklayın (yalnızca Victor yan hikayesi aktif olduğunda görülebilir)
  • Yeni İçeriği Görüntüle - Oyunu daha önce oynadınız, sürüm 5 için baştan başlamakeyebilirsiniz. Bu nedenle, 5'in içeriği etkin olana kadar, yeni içerik bu bağlantı üzerinden görüntüleyebilirsiniz.

Lütfen geri bildirim, öneri, düzeltmeler vb. İle ilgili bulunun. Oyuncu önerileri oyunu ölçüde geliştirmeye devam ediyor.

Bunun eski sürümlerden ne kadar farklı olduğunu görmek için değişiklik günlüğü
[/ ALINTI.
Apk lütfen [/ QUOTE]

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
OK, I don't get it... (post above) o_O
UnrulyDogBoy
I ran through the online version. Everything works like a Swiss watch)) loading images slows down a bit, but it is quite comfortable to browse.
I thought maybe you add "back to story" functions instead of pushing the back action when you browse the gallery or character stats.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Apk lütfen
Hey Mazda1994,

My Turkish is not great so I am guessing at your request. I think you are asking for an Android port of the game. I don't know how to do that. You can try the .

Or follow these directions:
Ok, finally figured it out.

How to get pictures for .html games to load correctly on Android.
(Tested on a Twine game.)
  1. Download .html game to browser's default internal storage.
  2. In browser, enable javascript
  3. For Twine-based .html games, in browser, you must enable 3rd party cookies, or Twine will spit out an error and will not load.
  4. In browser's address bar, type in This takes you to your phone's browser's default internal storage download folder.
  5. In browser, navigate to your downloaded game's filder, find the run game's .html file and click on it to run on your browser.
  6. The game should load with pictures working correctly.
I couldn't get my browser to read from external SD card.
And every manufacturer names the external storage filepath differently, even for different phone models, so loading things from external storage on Android is a massive clusterfuck.
And you can't really view source fir cheats because most phones run like toasters.
Türkçem harika değil, bu yüzden isteğiniz üzerine tahmin ediyorum. Sanırım oyunun bir Android portunu istiyorsunuz. Bunu nasıl yapacağımı bilmiyorum. :

Veya şu talimatları izleyin:

[QUOTE = "fapperisu95, gönderi: 3340912, üye: 2203573"]

Tamam, sonunda anladım.

.Html oyunlarının Android'de doğru şekilde yüklenmesi için resimler nasıl alınır.

(Bir Twine oyununda test edildi.)

.Html oyununu tarayıcının varsayılan dahili depolamasına indirin.
Tarayıcıda javascript'i etkinleştirin
Twine tabanlı .html oyunları için tarayıcıda 3. taraf tanımlama bilgilerini etkinleştirmelisiniz, aksi takdirde Twine bir hata verir ve yüklenmez.
Tarayıcının adres çubuğuna şunu yazın:

file: // localhost / sdcard / İndir /

Bu sizi telefonunuzun tarayıcısının varsayılan dahili depolama indirme klasörüne götürür.
Tarayıcıda, indirdiğiniz oyunun dosyalarına gidin, çalıştırılan oyunun .html dosyasını bulun ve tarayıcınızda çalıştırmak için üzerine tıklayın.
Oyun, düzgün çalışan resimlerle yüklenmelidir.
Tarayıcımın harici SD karttan okumasını sağlayamadım.

Ve her üretici, farklı telefon modelleri için bile harici depolama dosya yolunu farklı bir şekilde adlandırır, bu nedenle Android'de harici depolamadan bir şeyler yüklemek çok büyük bir yığın hatasıdır.

Ve kaynak ilk hilelerini gerçekten göremezsiniz çünkü çoğu telefon tost makinesi gibi çalışır.

Hikayenin ahlaki: Bir bilgisayar kullanın.

[/ALINTI]

OK, I don't get it... (post above) o_O
UnrulyDogBoy
I ran through the online version. Everything works like a Swiss watch)) loading images slows down a bit, but it is quite comfortable to browse.
I thought maybe you add "back to story" functions instead of pushing the back action when you browse the gallery or character stats.
Hey GreenRay,
Thanks for testing out the online version. I have let some of the features slip during these updates. Stats and galleries all are on the list for updating. I'll post a list of proposed chapter 1 updates once we wrap up chapter 1.

Ok back to the update. Trent is very demanding!

Unruly

Reactions: Mazda1994

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Really?)) And what other languages do you know?
Damn, Unruly is kinda amazing, hahaha.
I only know languages that Google Translate knows.

Sorry to disappoint but I got a C+ in H.S. Spanish and pretty much only know how to ask where the library is. People who are fluent in multiple languages are amazing.

Unruly

Willowisp95

Aug 5, 2020
Can confirm the online version works for Androids. Personally my directory for offline version goes like this (type in chrome):

file://localhost/sdcard/Download/

And then just select the game folder. Hope this helps.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I have just uploaded the new update v005f1. I am sorry to say it is not complete yet (fans of Grey are going to be especially disappointed). I will finish and update you throughout the week. The online version will update after all the paths in V005f are done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But hey, at least you can play beer pong!

Unruly

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Amazing update, but you are making it hard for me to choose the powers.I didn't have much time to play(just one fime completely and some different combinations) but i loved the differences in Trent behaviour. The only thing that i didn't get is that during the beer pong, win or lose get you to the same body type.(btw bp was very original but maybe put a timer to make the launch in just a limited time)
Anaway i liked the interactions with the other "mentors" , but yeah Ryder is becoming my favourite (we need MC saving hornygoat private Ryder

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I agree with the previous post. For College students, the characters are hypertrophied brutal. Not my interest.
Hi Forca. Sorry the game wasn't what you were looking for. There are a lot of great games on this site to appeal to a variety of interests. My picture choices skew toward masculine/athletic/buff (maybe it is in the Bara family...). If you need any help finding games, let us know what you like and I am sure we can offer suggestions.

Amazing update, but you are making it hard for me to choose the powers.I didn't have much time to play(just one fime completely and some different combinations) but i loved the differences in Trent behaviour. The only thing that i didn't get is that during the beer pong, win or lose get you to the same body type.(btw bp was very original but maybe put a timer to make the launch in just a limited time)
Anaway i liked the interactions with the other "mentors" , but yeah Ryder is becoming my favourite (we need MC saving hornygoat private Ryder
Busted! Yes right now your physical transformation after BP is based solely on how dominant Trent is. This week I am adding two other possible transformations that you can do but only if you win beer pong. Note: The transformations are temporary and just a "fun" game perk, they do not impact future events.

Damn, so f*cking lazy!! You promised us updates on a free game every week and now it's more like we get amazing content every 10 days... (this is sarcasm, in case that wasn't clear, thanks for another great update!!)
I promised you twice as much content as what I delivered (so far), so I think you are entitled to feel a little disappointed. I tried some new ideas in this update (the beer pong mini-game and the random transformation generator), so they took focus from building the story. Glad you liked it. More to come.

Unruly

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I promised you twice as much content as what I delivered (so far), so I think you are entitled to feel a little disappointed. I tried some new ideas in this update (the beer pong mini-game and the random transformation generator), so they took focus from building the story. Glad you liked it. More to come.
I was totally kidding, there was lots of new content, not disappointed at all. It was great!

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
In my defense, the cast of Saved by the Bell and also 90210 didn't look like high school students; so that probably warped my perception of what college students look like. (Thanks for having my back EC!)

Unruly
First of all you don't need a defense.You are making, as you said a bara game, and it shows in the first post of the threat. When i find a new game the first thing for me to do is just that, look the pics in the first post.Are they real people?are they animals?are they drawings? If they are interest to me then i move on to de description. what is it about? sissyfication?feminizacion?submision?domination?
And if what the game offers me is interesting then i download and play the game and sometimes is good and sometimes is bad, but from the beggining you can see clearly the type of game that you are going to find if you play it. The tags show it too.
Some people are going to like what you do but it is impossible to please to everybody, so just do what you want. That's the important thing.
Anyway about the content you are giving us a lot. Other games' updates are pretty small and just monthly, so even if it takes you double the time it is still worth it. And as they say it is free content, delivered pretty quick and very well written.Unless you want to spoil us and give us more that a normal working guy can do i don't see what more you can do (Maybe give yourself more time for each update)
And come on ok slater was pretty buff but zack was pretty normal to me (maybe about 90210 was that but wasnt really that much like Brandon wasnt that bulky and he was the most handsome of them)

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes