alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I promise no Alex in the game. Oh wait, there already is an Alex. Ok, I promise no more characters named Alex. I wonder if every game has an Alex?

I promise to do better in the future. (oh no...I just found a 2nd Liam in my game...how did this happen?)

Unruly
haha

Yes, there's always, always an Alex
it's uncanny

Tom4712

Oct 14, 2020
Hi Unruly, just played through your entire game in one sitting :D I enjoyed it a lot, it is really well written and your take on Greek mythology is intriguing. I liked the variety of sexual encounters and interactions. In RPGs I usually play the good guy who tries to save everyone, so a story about revenge isn't normally my thing. I was relieved that you put a lot of depth into your characters and we can see the motives behind their behavior. One thing you could improve, though, is the visual appearance. The pictures are really small. I think about a layout like a big picture on the left half of the screen and the running text on the right side or something similar. I mean, if it's going to be a visual novel you have to give the eye candy a bit more room;) I also attached a list of spelling and writing errors I found.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Unruly, just played through your entire game in one sitting :D I enjoyed it a lot, it is really well written and your take on Greek mythology is intriguing. I liked the variety of sexual encounters and interactions. In RPGs I usually play the good guy who tries to save everyone, so a story about revenge isn't normally my thing. I was relieved that you put a lot of depth into your characters and we can see the motives behind their behavior. One thing you could improve, though, is the visual appearance. The Pictures are really small. I think about a layout like a big picture on the left halve of the screen and the running text on the right side or something similar. I mean, if it's going to be a visual novel you have to give the eye candy a bit more room;) I also attached a list of spelling and writing errors I found.
Thanks Tom4712! The appearance of the game is an ongoing concern of mine. I've tried to balance image size (especially gifs) with file size. I've probably gone too far. After I finish the v005 weekly updates, the game is getting a facelift.

Thank you! Thank you! for the error checking (I suck at proofreading...as anyone that has played the games must have realized) I need a break from writing, so I'll go through and fix the errors you found.

Unruly

ONE HOUR LATER: Just finished making all your corrections. It felt good squashing all those mistakes. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Tom4712

Oct 14, 2020
Thank you! Thank you! for the error checking (I suck at proofreading...as anyone that has played the games must have realized) I need a break from writing, so I'll go through and fix the errors you found.
ONE HOUR LATER: Just finished making all your corrections. It felt good squashing all those mistakes. Thanks again!
Same with me. When I write a text I read it a few times and find errors. Then I read it again some time later and still find errors. Sometimes my German orthography asserts itself and that leads to curious results :p

Last edited:

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Since typos and grammar are not your thing maybe you should try writting on word, let the program find the mistakes (it would help you clean a few) and then just copy paste it in the program you are using for the game(control+x so you don't leave anyword and control+v to paste it). That or post the text so someone can beta test it.

Tom4712

Oct 14, 2020
You made me look up "orthography". Stop tricking me into learning new things!

Unruly
Since typos and grammar are not your thing maybe you should try writting on word, let the program find the mistakes (it would help you clean a few) and then just copy paste it in the program you are using for the game(control+x so you don't leave anyword and control+v to paste it). That or post the text so someone can beta test it.
There are also services like grammarly.com which provide plugins with automated spell and grammar checking.
Should I rather command you to learn new things? You would like that, wouldn't you?

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
There are also services like grammarly.com which provide plugins with automated spell and grammar checking.
Should I rather command you to learn new things? You would like that, wouldn't you?
Thank you for the suggestions (sorry I didn't quote you in original post, basicgarlic) but you might be surprised to learn that I already use Grammarly (since version 3 ... so much of the old stuff has never gone through a Grammarly check). I guess I just make mistakes that Grammarly assumed no one would ever make.

Despite my complaining about my spelling and grammar, re-reading my writing goes a long way to improving my ideas.

Command me to do things? It is "Unruly" not "Obedient" Dogboy!

Last edited:
Reactions: viktorbb

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I try persuasion then. I can be very charming :D
The carrot or the stick; I like both! But neither are likely to get me to comply. But isn't it really more about the journey and not the destination?

You are really just debating Grey vs Ryder (see how I brought this back on topic).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unruly

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom4712 and Jedothy

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The new update is now posted. As with all these weekly updates, this is small. If you do not like small updates, wait until all of the V005 updates are done (about 3 more weeks) then DL and play the game at that time. You can use the NEW CONTENT cheat to jump right the content new in this update.

Thanks to the bug reports from several players, I removed a lot of typos in the game.

In this update, you can select Deshawn to be your companion when you go for training. This is still Ryder training but Grey gets some game time. I wanted to give you Nym training with the twins but I haven't proofed or added images to that yet. I will have that for you this weekend.

And, of course, I welcome feedback and suggestions.

Unruly

Reactions: Jedothy and Tom4712

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
Ok first things first I'll eat your brainz ; love the new chat boxes for each character. It makes it so much easier for me to immediately know who's talking so it's a great QoL improvement.
This update introduced a bug (I presume) that everytime you go to sleep, the list of activities you can do appears on top and then HC dreaming stuff appears on the bottom at the same time which I presume shouldn't be happening.

As for the new content:

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
The new update is now posted. As with all these weekly updates, this is small. If you do not like small updates, wait until all of the V005 updates are done (about 3 more weeks) then DL and play the game at that time. You can use the NEW CONTENT cheat to jump right the content new in this update.

Thanks to the bug reports from several players, I removed a lot of typos in the game.

In this update, you can select Deshawn to be your companion when you go for training. This is still Ryder training but Grey gets some game time. I wanted to give you Nym training with the twins but I haven't proofed or added images to that yet. I will have that for you this weekend.

And, of course, I welcome feedback and suggestions.

Unruly
Ok, so, as usual amazing update and content!! I agree with Jedothy that the Deshawn content is also my favorite. He's sexy and the content is funny, which is great.

However, the best part of the update is the change in the dialog system. Sometimes I got confused as to who was talking when and I had to scroll up to kinda figure it out. This change makes it so much easier to follow along and figure out.

Only thing I would say is that Harley is spelled with an 'e' and not Harly, hahahaha. But, besides that, awesome!!!

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I'll write a better post when I have some free time. Just a note to say I fixed the nighttime bug and posted new links. The files are named the same but trust me...its new. (also fixed Harly vs Harley...my dad would be so disappointed).

Unruly

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I'll write a better post when I have some free time. Just a note to say I fixed the nighttime bug and posted new links. The files are named the same but trust me...its new. (also fixed Harly vs Harley...my dad would be so disappointed).

Unruly
I was gonna say, you went into such tremendous detail on the bike that I had no idea what you were talking about, but then Harley wrong. I mean, I thought it was funny. Great writing and great job, keep it up, we love it!! Best game on here since Megaduck 's The Retreat.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Ok, so, as usual amazing update and content!! I agree with Jedothy that the Deshawn content is also my favorite. He's sexy and the content is funny, which is great.

However, the best part of the update is the change in the dialog system. Sometimes I got confused as to who was talking when and I had to scroll up to kinda figure it out. This change makes it so much easier to follow along and figure out.

Only thing I would say is that Harley is spelled with an 'e' and not Harly, hahahaha. But, besides that, awesome!!!
The new dialog interface was an unplanned gem. In addition to making the text easier for reader, it also made it easy for me to proof-read. Next, I am trying to get the character portraits to be clickable so you can go to their bio/stats/gallery by clicking their portraits.

Thank you for pointing out the continuity issues, I missed this. Initially, the results of the contest were going to decide what sexy-time you got to enjoy (so the dialog would be correct for that situation) but then I decided it should be based on a combo of the contest and your past interactions with Deshawn. Unfortunately, I didn't update the dialog to reflect the new set of combinations. Will fix for the next update.

I am glad you liked the Tink scene. When I started, it was meant to be a funny "throw-away" scene (the "beefier" pun is pure comedy gold) but I was in a bad mood so I had Grey show up.

I wanted a motorcycle with a military connection so that Deshawn could be a fanboy. I did research and was so proud of what I found. I figured anyone into motorcycles would appreciate what I wrote. Then I misspelled Harley. All credibility lost. (face plant)

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I played a little (I'm expecting the last tifanny relase, so i can play multiples paths com tifanny tf ) the b release. But, I liked the path I took. English is'nt my first language, but I really enjoy reading this game. That's really a plus, as someone who need a little of extra effort to read (or just write this comment hahaha) in english. On some game the reading really bored me. That's totally not the case here.

Hey Maxdoug, thank you for your post, I am sorry I didn't respond sooner (I thought I had but I was scrolling back through my posts and I couldn't' find a response).

I don't know why but I never noticed the SPOILER part of your post. The 2nd option backfire is actually going to be explained in the MC's training with Nym. It was meant to be unexpected but maybe I could have worded it better.

The trainers are taking me much longer than I thought, so the Tiffany path won't be finished by the D release but I promise there is much more fun to be had with Tiff and I hope you stick with the game.

Unruly

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
"During training with Nym , the MC performs transformations on the twins, what would you like to see?"
OMG :LOL: It's scary.
All options are fun. It would be interesting to look at the visualisation of a multilimb, giant multicock twins with huge ass. Cyclop, Gorgon, Kim Kardashian, Shiva... ahaha. I hope they get back their "human form".

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes