parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Nimfogyerel
Yes, for those who pay large amounts of money, the elite ones, but for us, not for us, they always raise it when the next update comes.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
This mf wants more patreons when he makes the protagonist fucking no one and just getting jerk off/blowjobs from random ugly bitches like Lucia and says fuck his family when everyone is here for it

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
This mf wants more patreons when he makes the protagonist fucking no one and just getting jerk off/blowjobs from random ugly bitches like Lucia and says fuck his family when everyone is here for it
Hold on, you're ugly... Lucia is a guy milf.

But yeah, other than that you're absolutely right

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
At least he's honest and upfront with his intentions and wants, unlike other devs on here moolking with promises of and by lies (by the time I am done with.. I will upload the update). I don't agree with it, its Just refreshing to see it.

Reactions: Denny322
Aug 20, 2023
A criticism of the developer, the game "MILF's Plaza" follows this same theme but the MC doesn't spend 2000 years dreaming about fucking his mother! In "MILF's Plaza", the MC doesn't take long to fuck his mother's pussy and even her ass. I think this "Demon Boy Saga" is too slow! :(

noname.png

2.20 star(s) 53 Votes