Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There was a scene on demand Patreon tier, they took it off after someone requested a whole update dedicated to Sophia.
Also, there was a pateon request for NTR scene and they delivered with middle sister and her therrapist. This tier is gone too.
And.. I shared update here and was banned on Patreon. So, pussy face, call me a liar one more time...

EDIT: I shared an update here from subscribestar as well, but after paying 17 quid (pounds) for a short content, and getting flamed by "members" of F95 zone (dicks), i am sharing only with friends on private messages.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
There was a scene on demand Patreon tier, they took it off after someone requested a whole update dedicated to Sophia.
Also, there was a pateon request for NTR scene and they delivered with middle sister and her therrapist. This tier is gone too.
And.. I shared update here and was banned on Patreon. So, pussy face, call me a liar one more time...

EDIT: I shared an update here from subscribestar as well, but after paying 17 quid (pounds) for a short content, and getting flamed by "members" of F95 zone (dicks), i am sharing only with friends on private messages.
Scotty1212
we are friends;)

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
screenshot0005.png
Dear Scotty,
I will always remember you.
Your friend, Dick, Abandoned Dick

Reactions: Scotty1212

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Hello all. Haven't checked on this game in awhile and I'm trying to catch up. From what I read, the developer is refusing to progress the story line with Sofia until he gets 250 paid Patreon subs. Is that correct?? If so, seems like a bizarre way to attract new customers. Good game though.

Aug 30, 2021
Hello all. Haven't checked on this game in awhile and I'm trying to catch up. From what I read, the developer is refusing to progress the story line with Sofia until he gets 250 paid Patreon subs. Is that correct?? If so, seems like a bizarre way to attract new customers. Good game though.
He has like 150 so probably a year or two for good content with her, still hoping for someone to drop the update here

Reactions: Pdr602
2.20 star(s) 53 Votes