Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
That support is only temporary. Then they leave to give money high-rollers who don't need their money, and for no update. We need to bring in actual loyal consistent fans to the game. Sofia content comes with 250+ staying subscribers.
I understand you, it would be quite good for the project!
At the moment it is unlikely that there will be 250+, perhaps 200+ have a chance!
But people need to be given good content about Sofia to warm up the interest...

Last edited:

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
I finished on my side. I made the tag to Reidlo.
Sorry about my ignorance, but are you one of the partners it owners of Reidlogames or something?

Then let let me just reinforce what you must've heard from everyone already:

Since the game's been on for YEARS and so far there HASN'T BEEN EVEN 1 MISERABLE SEX SCENE (bro, that's outrageous), we players can't help but think that the dev is just maliciously milking money from the patrons, hence it holds us back from supporting y'all

Make no mistake, I like slow pace, but that's a huge difference between slow pace and purposefully lack of progress.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry about my ignorance, but are you one of the partners it owners of Reidlogames or something?

Since the game's been on for YEARS and so far there HASN'T BEEN EVEN 1 MISERABLE SEX SCENE (bro, that's outrageous), we players can't help but think that the dev is just maliciously milking money from the patrons, hence it holds us back from supporting y'all

Make no mistake, I like slow pace, but that's a huge difference between slow pace and purposefully lack of progress.
My thoughts exactly.. They do not progress game on purpose... Asking ransom for sex scenes... More supporters... For what???
Theres hardly any good scenes, except paid-on-demand NTR...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

according to some newbies lack of sex means lack of progress ........ Doctor XXX answers: young man look in your palm if you still don't have hair there it's called you're close to progress

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519
2.20 star(s) 53 Votes