jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Inquiring minds want to know;
the vote
Conspiracy theorist want to know;
Did he, did she, who knew what, where, and when? Is Epstein still alive working deep undercover for CIA somewhere. IDC

->What I want to know if the blue balling will ever stop in this release.<-

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I started to play the game and got bored quick. I wish they had a version that the scenes automatically plays. you still get to chose which females you want to follow and go to work and school but when you have enough points, the scenes automatically plays.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hi, i see that the opposite effect is happening from people...:unsure:
but not for the better...
There is no opposite effect. New one-timers left while no new version. Current loyal fans are there. Same as always. We need to raise awareness of the game as there is 0% chance of a subscription from someone who doesn't know the game. 250+ previous Sofia version subscribers still lurking not subscribing, but they might just be one-and-gone subs with a Sofia release. We are remaining constant just now.

• Wow
Reactions: Pollinated

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
There is no opposite effect. New one-timers left while no new version. Current loyal fans are there. Same as always. We need to raise awareness of the game as there is 0% chance of a subscription from someone who doesn't know the game. 250+ previous Sofia version subscribers still lurking not subscribing, but they might just be one-and-gone subs with a Sofia release. We are remaining constant just now.
That is all nonsense!! Dev created a good game, if he progressed it properly he would have a bigger patron base!!! Asking for a certain number of subscribers to do an update on a certain character is ridiculous!!! Move the story along and the subscribers will come and stay!!! It ain't rocket science!!!!

2.30 star(s) 54 Votes