Aug 30, 2021
Not really. If all the people that subscribed only for Sofia and then unsubscribed previously, suddenly re-subscribed, we would have over 500 subscribers. They know who they are, but they would rather give their money to high-rollers for no update - who I assume are laughing. So this temporary increase is not real growth, so we need actual loyal subscribers, then we might look for bonus subscribers on top of that with new Sofia content. (Some of which has been made already and being sat on...)
Could you atleast release part 1 for public

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not really. If all the people that subscribed only for Sofia and then unsubscribed previously, suddenly re-subscribed, we would have over 500 subscribers. They know who they are, but they would rather give their money to high-rollers for no update - who I assume are laughing. So this temporary increase is not real growth, so we need actual loyal subscribers, then we might look for bonus subscribers on top of that with new Sofia content. (Some of which has been made already and being sat on...)
I dissagree... I said, told you, or the creator, you are shooting yourself in the foot here... Holding Sofias pussy for a ransom...
Move the story forward, the supporters will come. Sure, not all will stay for the same month, but holding the whole story up, is holding your income as well. And i get it, Spain got fucked up by ze zermans and frog eaters, sure, you're broke, same as Greece. I get it. I had migrate for work too... But... If you dont have anything BETTER!! to offer that the competition, people will go to competition.
I'm an adult man, and i ass you me , funny word, innit? you ass me lol :p, that you are adult too, and have bills to pay, maybe family, or a woman to pay for hairs, nails, other shit... But the money won't flow.. (the spice must flow... i've heard it somewhere, sounds like, the sex must go on... or show... whatever, fuck it... )
YOU!! NEED!! to start delivering good quality contents. I am your supporter, as i ALWAYS!! suport my favouruite creators for a month, or two, or three, but if there is not much progression, i move elsewhere, untill you progress... Simple.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I dissagree... I said, told you, or the creator, you are shooting yourself in the foot here... Holding Sofias pussy for a ransom...
Move the story forward, the supporters will come. Sure, not all will stay for the same month, but holding the whole story up, is holding your income as well. And i get it, Spain got fucked up by ze zermans and frog eaters, sure, you're broke, same as Greece. I get it. I had migrate for work too... But... If you dont have anything BETTER!! to offer that the competition, people will go to competition.
I'm an adult man, and i ass you me , funny word, innit? you ass me lol :p, that you are adult too, and have bills to pay, maybe family, or a woman to pay for hairs, nails, other shit... But the money won't flow.. (the spice must flow... i've heard it somewhere, sounds like, the sex must go on... or show... whatever, fuck it... )
YOU!! NEED!! to start delivering good quality contents. I am your supporter, as i ALWAYS!! suport my favouruite creators for a month, or two, or three, but if there is not much progression, i move elsewhere, untill you progress... Simple.
If the game continues on this +NTR -MC path,is still messing around with the main women's content, it will never be popular.
There is another game in the same style, but the content there is balanced.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If the game continues on this +NTR -MC path,is still messing around with the main women's content, it will never be popular.
There is another game in the same style, but the content there is balanced.
I know, i supported them as well

Reactions: parqueo

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
How does the creator view the game as? A business? The way I see it, if they're not going their way to retain the 'customers' that they have now, they'd be heading for a downward spiral, coz their customers would just head on and spend their demand somewhere else, if they keep stifling, or withholding the supply. They're basically reducing their own market share.

2.30 star(s) 54 Votes