Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
It's too funny to see pplz tease about the unleaked update. They could share it, but they chose not to. And the same pplz will not hesitate a second to download other games on other threads from Devs they don't support.

When you ask why they won't leak, they say " support the dev", So my question is " Do they support every single Dev here ? "

Answer is obviously No. If everyone was financially loaded here, this site wouldn't exist in the first place. So what term would be appropriate to describe this type of behavior ? Hypocrisy or Snobism ? TBH, I don't mind. I never asked or begged for an update on this site and just wait patiently until someone leaks it. What annoys me is the condescending attitude of a few guys here. Just my 2 cents. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Pollinated

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's too funny to see pplz tease about the unleaked update. They could share it, but they chose not to. And the same pplz will not hesitate a second to download other games on other threads from Devs they don't support.

When you ask why they won't leak, they say " support the dev", So my question is " Do they support every single Dev here ? "

Answer is obviously No. If everyone was financially loaded here, this site wouldn't exist in the first place. So what term would be appropriate to describe this type of behavior ? Hypocrisy or Snobism ? TBH, I don't mind. I never asked or begged for an update on this site and just wait patiently until someone leaks it. What annoys me is the condescending attitude of a few guys here. Just my 2 cents. Have a nice day.
This is my money to do as I please... I do not support the dev so he can "milk" supporters. I decided to support him, because despite him being little shit, he goes though some tough times and the game is a second income for him.
YES!! I wish there would be / could be more sex scenes, especially with mom, sisters, not background characters, as I think, there was ENOUGH!! teasing already. So, hope it will sink in, and he will deliver shortly...
Besides, I shared games in the past and I got blocked on Patreon, and I got flamed here by some MEMBERS (DICKS)...

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
This is my money to do as I please... I do not support the dev so he can "milk" supporters. I decided to support him, because despite him being little shit, he goes though some tough times and the game is a second income for him.
YES!! I wish there would be / could be more sex scenes, especially with mom, sisters, not background characters, as I think, there was ENOUGH!! teasing already. So, hope it will sink in, and he will deliver shortly...
Besides, I shared games in the past and I got blocked on Patreon, and I got flamed here by some MEMBERS (DICKS)...
Sure, do what you want with your hard earned cash. I really don't care. Did you feel targeted with my post ?

Then answer this as you seem to be annoyed and quoted me :

Am I wrong in saying that pplz displaying a condescending tone on certain threads (like this one) don't hesitate a single second and feel no shame in downloading other games they don't support ? Or does the fact that you support, let's say 5 or even 10 Devs, give you the right or an excuse to shamelessly download thousands of other games showcased here and leaked by nicer guys ? Sure, Devs work hard and some deserve financial support. But you're not getting the point here. There's only a small % of threads here where snobby guys think they're too important, tease pplz and hide behind the " support the dev " excuse.

What about the dudes using different burner accounts and always leaking games on the same threads here ? Did they ever act cocky when leaking something ? No.... Just because you support 10 or 20 Devs doesn't give you the right to act arrogant. Don't forget where you are. It's a pirate site and financial morals don't work here. PPLz do what they want with their cash and leak if they want to - I don't care, but acting bossy like you're holding the reigns is too funny and that's what I call "Hypocrisy ".

Peace out.

Reactions: Scotty1212
Aug 30, 2021
So nobody is actually talking about story and gameplay... This is a good opportunity to throw us some of your ideas and wants. Or ask your character questions.
You could start a storyline where the MC records ntr and uses it to blackmail the girls like or it did happen in this update don't know haven't played this version would request part 1 from you though

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sure, do what you want with your hard earned cash. I really don't care. Did you feel targeted with my post ?

Then answer this as you seem to be annoyed and quoted me :

Am I wrong in saying that pplz displaying a condescending tone on certain threads (like this one) don't hesitate a single second and feel no shame in downloading other games they don't support ? Or does the fact that you support, let's say 5 or even 10 Devs, give you the right or an excuse to shamelessly download thousands of other games showcased here and leaked by nicer guys ? Sure, Devs work hard and some deserve financial support. But you're not getting the point here. There's only a small % of threads here where snobby guys think they're too important, tease pplz and hide behind the " support the dev " excuse.

What about the dudes using different burner accounts and always leaking games on the same threads here ? Did they ever act cocky when leaking something ? No.... Just because you support 10 or 20 Devs doesn't give you the right to act arrogant. Don't forget where you are. It's a pirate site and financial morals don't work here. PPLz do what they want with their cash and leak if they want to - I don't care, but acting bossy like you're holding the reigns is too funny and that's what I call "Hypocrisy ".

Peace out.
I am downloading and playing other games too. If I like it, I support it, for few months.
You see... I am old enough to remember ONLY!! Illusion adult games were available at some point. Do you know how much they cost? Around $100-$200 for a complete game. Yes, they are expensinve, but you are receiving a finished product...
On Patreon or Subscribestar, you are paying, say, $10-$20 a month, and you have no guarantee the game will be ever finished.
You have no set date, and you have guys like this amigo, wanting money for his work. Even tho there is not much progression with what people are asking. So this is the difference. No offence here buddy. We are all pirates here ... ARRRRR :p

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Basically subscribers are like our crowd-funding publishers. They are not paying for the end completed retail version game, they are paying our salaries, in comparison, to develop the game. At the end of the day, time is money, and if we are losing money while working on the game, eventually we will need to go where the money is in order to keep fed and watered, etc.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes