LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just played some of this new update but i'm gonna have to delete the game not because it's a bad game.
I just can't play it from the start I have struggled to understand the logic of the character.
He's not your normal pre-adolecent sex obsessed teen mind that's normaly in these type's of game.
For instance I never could understood for example why if playing NTR option and you let the priciple sexualy blackmail you bully's girlfriend.
Why the fuck you would stop your bully from walking in on them while it's happening.
He don't even like the principle infact he don't like any of the three of them.
Surely you would do anything and say anything just to make sure he walks in on them he's you bully for fuck sake.

However I just released why I don't understand any of his logic it's not becasue he's a bad boy.
Or a typical emotionally stunted sex obsessed teenager
It's because I'm an almost normal human being and the MC is a honest to goodness teen psychopath.
If I'm honest I think i'd rather just play the typical emotionally stunted sex obsessed teenage MC's.
That other games seem to favour I may dislike them but atleast some of their logic makes some kinda sense to me.
I Wish the game luck.

Just Sayin.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I just played some of this new update but i'm gonna have to delete the game not because it's a bad game.
I just can't play it from the start I have struggled to understand the logic of the character.
He's not your normal pre-adolecent sex obsessed teen mind that's normaly in these type's of game.
For instance I never could understood for example why if playing NTR option and you let the priciple sexualy blackmail you bully's girlfriend.
Why the fuck you would stop your bully from walking in on them while it's happening.
He don't even like the principle infact he don't like any of the three of them.
Surely you would do anything and say anything just to make sure he walks in on them he's you bully for fuck sake.

However I just released why I don't understand any of his logic it's not becasue he's a bad boy.
Or a typical emotionally stunted sex obsessed teenager
It's because I'm an almost normal human being and the MC is a honest to goodness teen psychopath.
If I'm honest I think i'd rather just play the typical emotionally stunted sex obsessed teenage MC's.
That other games seem to favour I may dislike them but atleast some of their logic makes some kinda sense to me.
I Wish the game luck.

Just Sayin.
It sounds like you didn't really play much other than early content. Thanks for giving it a try.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm kinda having problems with Alicia quest in android
If your problem is specific to the android version then you should tag estrada777, he's the ona that made the android port.
Also, I'm pretty sure updating the android port to the current version of the game is on his "to do list".

And whatever your problem is, if you don't give any details, no one will be able to help you.

Shrimpotato23

May 26, 2024
I guess I'll look at the B version. I last played the game in January after the rework, which at least made the game easier to play. Content wise, this is like a 1st or 2nd release game, not a multi year old game. I actually deleted the game because of how poorly it was designed. I saw it had be redone & gave it another try.
I support about 30 developers, but this one has not been on my list. Little content & long times between updates. I accidentally supported it, thinking it was a similarly named game.
I tried the current version. It is locked in a loop with the teacher that you'll see mentioned in posts after this.
PS: maybe correct the minor error of Spanish for the word page on the save/load screen.
Stop lying dude

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.68c + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 527 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated android port.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes