gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
I set up Jow with the other woman, used the bed to find out how the teacher was doing, it put me in the classroom at "night", door and desk are clickable, but don't do anything. I'm stuck there.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone :cool:

First time playing this game and it looks great

a quick question - inside incest patch (english) there are two files with the same name and different sizes
one with - 2,11KB and second with - 2.45KB inside folder tl
Which one is needed or both?

Thanks in advance

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hello everyone :cool:

First time playing this game and it looks great

a quick question - inside incest patch (english) there are two files with the same name and different sizes
one with - 2,11KB and second with - 2.45KB inside folder tl
Which one is needed or both?

Thanks in advance
The folders in the patch unzip correspond to the folders in your "game" folder. All the files and subfolders will copy to the right place if you drag the patch parent folder into the right dbs folder level.

Alex87

May 11, 2018
I set up Jow with the other woman, used the bed to find out how the teacher was doing, it put me in the classroom at "night", door and desk are clickable, but don't do anything. I'm stuck there.
same here and if i do this event it take me everytime back i the classroom... and there is the dead end

Reactions: gideon9900

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys. Just seen there is a small update about Erica. Is it a full update? Is it worth renewing subscription?

acolops

Mar 1, 2023
First of all, this is a sandbox game, and for that reason alone, it already won me over. Besides that, I love games that take place inside houses, so it was very enjoyable for me. However, having played many similar games, I can say this

It needs a walkthrough mode, and it needs to be more explanatory. You learn how to do many things the hard way. For example, discovering that you can view photos or watch videos on the computer. Sometimes you can get really stuck, and it's quite difficult to make money in the game. Also, the content for many characters finishes too quickly; I assume I've seen all the scenes in the game at this point. All my characters now say 'end of content'. Still, it was a nice game!"

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
As others have pointed out without a legit walkthrough and an inadequate hint system, I have a feeling that I am running in circles at this point as well.
1719505722121.png
This is where I am at and have no way of knowing if I am literally at the end of the version or if there is more. So if anyone can tell me if any other quests can be completed or if this is the end of the version as it stands.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
As others have pointed out without a legit walkthrough and an inadequate hint system, I have a feeling that I am running in circles at this point as well.
View attachment 3775697
This is where I am at and have no way of knowing if I am literally at the end of the version or if there is more. So if anyone can tell me if any other quests can be completed or if this is the end of the version as it stands.
1719510823977.png
You have all the girls' paths completed except Sofia's work party.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Reidlo Hi mate do you know if you can release next version before the end of July?

Also, the new version part 2 doesnt seem to start from the last save ...

Last edited:

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
I liked this one I played it since its version 0.55, I like that perception of the protagonist on everyday life trying to corrupt those around him, I'm looking forward to contribute a grain of sand to this project. Let's hope that the protagonist will achieve committed in the future, also the pregnancy tag.
A big greeting to the developer, from Latin America.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 3775916
You have all the girls' paths completed except Sofia's work party.
Well the reason I asked was because the 2 different types of display is a bit misleading. You have 1 that just displays "End of version (Character Name) and then you have 1 that displays the same but has other Quests listed as well leading players to believe that they haven't finished yet.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I am stuck. Here's what the aids suggest to me:

Sofia: I found the photos Sofia took when she was younger. But I have more questions: whose hand was that?

I was looking for dirty pictures. * Under construction*

Sofia: Sofia's work clothes are so sexy. I love watching that butt wiggle. It's one of the highlights of the day.

Erica: I'll leave her alone for now. I'm going to focus on Dana.

Erica: It could be that Erica knows more about the evidence than she's saying. She should try to get the evidence right this time.

Erica: Shit! Are all lesbians good at sucking cock?

Erica:* Under construction*

Kara: I'm looking for a class, but it will take time. Kara is usually at the pool when she doesn't have to go to work....

Kara: Kara's been playing with me again. I don't know whether to go to her room and talk to her or wait to see her at the pool again.

Lucia: I need to do more research at Mike's house.

Lucia: I need to talk to Lucia. I'm sure she will be very embarrassed.

Claire: End version Claire.

Alicia: End Alice's version.

Carla: I might have fucked up with Carla. I'll keep out of her sight for now. I don't think I'm going to tell Louie, so I can keep working.

Carla: End version 0.61 Carla

How can I proceed?

For example with Lucia, she sent me a message to see her but I have no idea how as I can't see her home and she doesn't tell me anything at school while she's working. and I've already made the 3 visits to her son for study and while using the binoculars I have nothing.

With Kara I cannot proceed with the course I downloaded

With Sofia after drinking with her at her party I can't do anything.

Erika I can't do anything and neither with Dana

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I should have barely managed to finish all the routes (even if I still have missions, see my suggestions at the bottom) but I'm at zero with Dana and Erika! How do I unlock these two paths?

Sofia: I found photos that Sofia took when she was younger. But I have other questions: whose hand was that?
Sofia: I was looking for some dirty photos. * Under construction*
Sofia: I have to find a way to suck milk from Sofia's tits.
Sofia: Sofia's boss is out of the picture. Now it's Ethan's turn.
Sofia: End of Sofia version.
Erica: I'll leave her alone for now. I'll focus on Dana.
Erica: It could be that Erica knows more about the evidence than she's letting on. She should try to get the evidence right this time.
Erica: Merdal Are all lesbians good at sucking dick?
Erica: * Under construction*
Kara: I'm looking for a class but it will take some time. Kara is usually at the pool when she doesn't have to go to work...
Kara: I almost thought Kara had woken up, was she dreaming about being fucked?.
Kara: End of Kara's version.
Lucia: End of Lucia's version.
Claire: End of Claire version.
Alicia: Finish Alice's version.
Carla: I might have fucked up with Carla. For now I will keep out of sight of her. I don't think I'll tell Louie so I can keep working.
Carla: End of version 0.61 Carla.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes