gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
I set up Jow with the other woman, used the bed to find out how the teacher was doing, it put me in the classroom at "night", door and desk are clickable, but don't do anything. I'm stuck there.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone :cool:

First time playing this game and it looks great

a quick question - inside incest patch (english) there are two files with the same name and different sizes
one with - 2,11KB and second with - 2.45KB inside folder tl
Which one is needed or both?

Thanks in advance

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hello everyone :cool:

First time playing this game and it looks great

a quick question - inside incest patch (english) there are two files with the same name and different sizes
one with - 2,11KB and second with - 2.45KB inside folder tl
Which one is needed or both?

Thanks in advance
The folders in the patch unzip correspond to the folders in your "game" folder. All the files and subfolders will copy to the right place if you drag the patch parent folder into the right dbs folder level.

Alex87

May 11, 2018
I set up Jow with the other woman, used the bed to find out how the teacher was doing, it put me in the classroom at "night", door and desk are clickable, but don't do anything. I'm stuck there.
same here and if i do this event it take me everytime back i the classroom... and there is the dead end

Reactions: gideon9900

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys. Just seen there is a small update about Erica. Is it a full update? Is it worth renewing subscription?

acolops

Mar 1, 2023
First of all, this is a sandbox game, and for that reason alone, it already won me over. Besides that, I love games that take place inside houses, so it was very enjoyable for me. However, having played many similar games, I can say this

It needs a walkthrough mode, and it needs to be more explanatory. You learn how to do many things the hard way. For example, discovering that you can view photos or watch videos on the computer. Sometimes you can get really stuck, and it's quite difficult to make money in the game. Also, the content for many characters finishes too quickly; I assume I've seen all the scenes in the game at this point. All my characters now say 'end of content'. Still, it was a nice game!"

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes