Jul 6, 2023
I tried out the “game” for 2 hours and then took a look at the gallery. This piece of junk has been in development for 3 years and the content is a joke. I think I would have to waste another 4 hours to see the 1-4 scenes. An absolute joke.
My dude, I agree, this piece of junk a fucking shit have zero to no action last 3 years . Not only that but the developer (under different accounts ) has started couple of remake remixes last 2 years neither do they moved a bit.

Biggest crap to remade unfinished shit. Its like telling UBISOFT : yeah no need to finish Prince of Persias after third level, just give us remake or remix of 2 levels we no need to play rest of the game cause we are Patreon morons.

Anyway...I think Patreon is anagram for MoREONs :ROFLMAO::LOL: more and more morons becoming patreons

Reactions: MAD6999

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
My dude, I agree, this piece of junk a fucking shit have zero to no action last 3 years . Not only that but the developer (under different accounts ) has started couple of remake remixes last 2 years neither do they moved a bit.

Biggest crap to remade unfinished shit. Its like telling UBISOFT : yeah no need to finish Prince of Persias after third level, just give us remake or remix of 2 levels we no need to play rest of the game cause we are Patreon morons.

Anyway...I think Patreon is anagram for MoREONs :ROFLMAO::LOL: more and more morons becoming patreons
So what you are saying is that this is the same team working on those other games. Not the case. We wish we had those subscribers because they are giving money away for little development. Here we are delivering every 2 months average.

Nov 30, 2019
I need to buy a gym suit for Sofia at kara store but she says its not available and i have to wait for a new shipment of clothes, however i waited for weeks and it never arrived, this is bugged?

• Sad
Reactions: ebrahemramy
Jul 11, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.67 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 476 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Hey bro please update your Android port to latest version 0.68D. Thank you.

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
Alicia is unrecognisable in her "event". Her hairs were messed up, her attire was changed even her face felt somewhat different from her normal appearance. I like that we finally get her main event but please dont change her up like that in future. Thanks dev for finally giving us her event.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes