SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I did a search and some people reference an incest patch. But there doesn't seem to be a patch for that available, and the game is definitely set up as "landlady" and "friend" etc...

This is with the .68D version, which seems to be the only version available.

Am I missing something or perhaps I have gone blind?

Reactions: Sapient Monkey

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I should have barely managed to finish all the routes (even if I still have missions, see my suggestions at the bottom) but I'm at zero with Dana and Erika! How do I unlock these two paths?

Sofia: I found photos that Sofia took when she was younger. But I have other questions: whose hand was that?
Sofia: I was looking for some dirty photos. * Under construction*
Sofia: I have to find a way to suck milk from Sofia's tits.
Sofia: Sofia's boss is out of the picture. Now it's Ethan's turn.
Sofia: End of Sofia version.
Erica: I'll leave her alone for now. I'll focus on Dana.
Erica: It could be that Erica knows more about the evidence than she's letting on. She should try to get the evidence right this time.
Erica: Merdal Are all lesbians good at sucking dick?
Erica: * Under construction*
Kara: I'm looking for a class but it will take some time. Kara is usually at the pool when she doesn't have to go to work...
Kara: I almost thought Kara had woken up, was she dreaming about being fucked?.
Kara: End of Kara's version.
Lucia: End of Lucia's version.
Claire: End of Claire version.
Alicia: Finish Alice's version.
Carla: I might have fucked up with Carla. For now I will keep out of sight of her. I don't think I'll tell Louie so I can keep working.
Carla: End of version 0.61 Carla.
Does the english translation actually say Merdal? I will need to check on that. As far as a walkthrough, maybe someone on here has one made.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Hello everyone :cool:

First time playing this game and it looks great

a quick question - inside incest patch (english) there are two files with the same name and different sizes
one with - 2,11KB and second with - 2.45KB inside folder tl
Which one is needed or both?

Thanks in advance
Where did you get this patch?

darkmoonhydra

Jan 30, 2018
I did a search and some people reference an incest patch. But there doesn't seem to be a patch for that available, and the game is definitely set up as "landlady" and "friend" etc...

This is with the .68D version, which seems to be the only version available.

Am I missing something or perhaps I have gone blind?
I had the same problem a couple days ago and also thought I had gone blind haha, it took me a while to find it in the thread but here it is! I should also mention that i had to start a new save for it to start working.
https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-saga-v0-68d-reidlogames.89256/post-10278195

Reactions: Sapient Monkey

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021

alf04

Jan 2, 2018
I can't get to trigger the Erica evidence scene - when do i have to listen to her for more information? Or where to find Adam?

PS: I can do a course on hacking on my PC but cannot find a PC with Erica or when I go on Webcam/MyPC the game crashes.. ?!

Edit: Yes, can def. confirm. Trying to access 'Webcam' on PC crashes the game after having taken the 'Hacking'-course.

Last edited:

darkmoonhydra

Jan 30, 2018
I can't get to trigger the Erica evidence scene - when do i have to listen to her for more information? Or where to find Adam?

PS: I can do a course on hacking on my PC but cannot find a PC with Erica or when I go on Webcam/MyPC the game crashes.. ?!

Edit: Yes, can def. confirm. Trying to access 'Webcam' on PC crashes the game after having taken the 'Hacking'-course.
Hey man, if I didnt misunderstand, you unlock "Adam's Apartment" location after a conversation with Erica in her room. It is the building directly below the time skip hourglass icon. If it's not unlocked yet try visiting Erica's room at sunrise/midday. If that doesn't work or you're in a different part, post Erica's "help text" from the ingame hint system, I save frequently and can check my save around whichever part you're potentially stuck at (y)

Regarding the webcam I think it's not ready yet, I had the same issue with crashing.

Reactions: Reidlo

Fg Ban

Mar 19, 2022
You guys know how to progress on Dana path? I can't trigger the pool scene making me stuck in both erica and dana route

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello everyone :cool:

First time playing this game and it looks great

a quick question - inside incest patch (english) there are two files with the same name and different sizes
one with - 2,11KB and second with - 2.45KB inside folder tl
Which one is needed or both?

Thanks in advance
Just applied the incest english incest patch, don't think you need both

unfortunately to use it you need to start a new game, started from a save and it still said roommate/landlady

But it looks like if you've used the patch previously, a save should work

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 1476950

Overview:
A wealthy and well-established family will have an economic mishap that will change their lives for the worse.
A catastrophe for some, except for our protagonist, who will use what is coming to his advantage.

Avoidable NTR
Thread Updated: 2024-06-11
Release Date: 2024-06-09
Developer: ReidloGames - - -
Censured: No
Version: 0.68D
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras
: German Translation -
Gallery Unlocker

Stivler thanks for sharing the link!
* This port / unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3175478 View attachment 3110940 View attachment 3110935 View attachment 3175483 View attachment 3175486 View attachment 3175488 View attachment 3175490 View attachment 1476568 View attachment 3110934 View attachment 1457900 View attachment 1476609 View attachment 1476614 View attachment 1457901 View attachment 1476604 View attachment 1457909 View attachment 1476573 View attachment 1476574 View attachment 1476576 View attachment 1565386 View attachment 1565390 View attachment 1565391 View attachment 1565394 View attachment 1565395 View attachment 1565400 View attachment 1565491 View attachment 3110936 View attachment 1480805
please add the incest patch to the OP
It should be noted that if you haven't used the incest patch before, you need to start a new game to activate it
https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-saga-v0-68d-reidlogames.89256/post-10278195

Last edited:

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Hi Reidlo and everyone who works with you, your first version of the game was released on 07.2021! :)
Your project is already 3 years old, this is a good indicator for the game, the game has come a long way, and I congratulate you and your team on this event!!I wish you good luck, success and prosperity! (y)
Keep making Us happy! :)

sopasnatigela

Feb 29, 2024
Guys i was in rainces discord with My main dc account. I forgot my dc account password so i tried to connect with New account but it sais the link is not longer available. Can anyone send the current link?

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes