Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Did you view the new penetration sex scenes in the new version?
Post the movies as a promo. They are decent quality.
The game has potential, especially now, when the other two most popular titles got derailed.
But Demon BOy needs some family content progress. People are dissapointed in the said other titles and may want to change allegiancee.
Heres your chance, dont waste it.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I tried ripping some of the videos once but they came out looking like, how from system shock talks.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
NO A SHIT HERO
I am blocked on Patreon, dont want to get blocked on Subscribestar.
I wrote quite few word of feedback to the game developer (Drarkmage is not a developer, he is helping with coding etc.).
So... I do hope, that the dev reads the comments and can (will) change the way updates are delivered and contents as well (maybe...).

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey dev I have seen unavoidable ntr tag in genre. Could you please elaborate to me these ntr scenes involved with which npc. I mean if there is not any ntr scenes with landlady and roommates then I'm fine with it but if it is the case then that could be very horrible for me. And i don't want to fighting or arguing about that topic after playing the game.so Please could you explain to me.

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Hey dev I have seen unavoidable ntr tag in genre. Could you please elaborate to me these ntr scenes involved with which npc. I mean if there is not any ntr scenes with landlady and roommates then I'm fine with it but if it is the case then that could be very horrible for me. And i don't want to fighting or arguing about that topic after playing the game.so Please could you explain to me.

I'm not the dev, but if by landlady and roommates you mean mom and sisters, there hasn't been sex per se... The neighbor is trying to get in mom's pants, which makes MC furious, and sister was doped by her boyfriend's father and was abused by him...

Other than that, the principal is screwing the bully's girl and MC spied on them a couple of times

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I'm not the dev, but if by landlady and roommates you mean mom and sisters, there hasn't been sex per se... The neighbor is trying to get in mom's pants, which makes MC furious, and sister was doped by her boyfriend's father and was abused by him...

Other than that, the principal is screwing the bully's girl and MC spied on them a couple of times
Okay so if I'm understand correctly there is not any actual ntr content with MC's family. And sister (was abused by bf fa) is a scene actually where mc has to watch or is it just a story?

Reactions: Hugh Janus 88

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Okay so if I'm understand correctly there is not any actual ntr content with MC's family. And sister (was abused by bf fa) is a scene actually where mc has to watch or is it just a story?
It's been some time, but unless I'm mistaken, and I don't think I am, he doesn't have to watch. I mean, kinda .. well , at least not directly.

Let me explain: she was recorded being abused and then she was blackmailed, so MC set on a a mission to retrieve the flashdrive. When he succeeded, he took a peek on the video, so yeah MC watched it but he ain't no cuck or something

Guys who've played recently, is my recollection accurate?

Reactions: Kreeto and parqueo
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes