Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
It's been some time, but unless I'm mistaken, and I don't think I am, he doesn't have to watch. I mean, kinda .. well , at least not directly.

Let me explain: she was recorded being abused and then she was blackmailed, so MC set on a a mission to retrieve the flashdrive. When he succeeded, he took a peek on the video, so yeah MC watched it but he ain't no cuck or something

Guys who've played recently, is my recollection accurate?
Okay thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Hugh Janus 88

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
Before I was angry with Witch Hunter Trainer(Team Borsch), now I'm angry with how long this one took, since Bad Bobby Saga(Dark Path) was disappointing

Reactions: Scotty1212

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Part 1 to come here
Subscribers don't want to compromise themselves. And if it is released, it would be an unauthenticated version. So you miss the best bits of the new penetration sex scenes. That is what is waiting for you. Better to subscribe and get a code for $2 right now.

Aug 30, 2021
Subscribers don't want to compromise themselves. And if it is released, it would be an unauthenticated version. So you miss the best bits of the new penetration sex scenes. That is what is waiting for you. Better to subscribe and get a code for $2 right now.
Well not exactly available in my region

Bangingslife

Jun 23, 2021
Just a suggestion the dev should post some photo for some sex scene that will be available on the next update. I believe some people here will be eager to subscribe just to get the new update. IF there is a sex scene

Reactions: Reidlo

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Why are you calling them heroes when they are not heroes. Perhaps former heroes. Anyway, any potential hero, we are happy to take your $2 but will you want to share after you paid - is the question.
if i had the update i will share her before i play it to all fappers community

Reactions: parqueo

TheSmokeGuy

Aug 18, 2021
And that is the problem with a lot of game makers. I know it is a catch 22 situation. I pay for and subscribe to a couple of great games. I will not ever touch a game that to progress within the game you have to pay or subscribe. Game makers seem to want the gravy train and then wonder why prospective buyers don't endorse the game. Especially when you have to wait 6 = 12 months for a very short update. This game is one. I actually thought it was going to be put on the abandoned list where so many good games go. All for the want of money.
You're a good friend for pushing payment to a mediocre game Darkmage, but you're making it sound like he is cash strapped and desperate for money.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes