Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Demon "Boy" Saga?
The MC's face makes him look more like the father - in his late 30s at the very least.

The previews give off a Bad Bobby Saga vibe, which I didn't enjoy all that much to begin with, especially because of the awful sandbox implementation. Coding for a straight VN would have been much simpler and made it much more enjoyable for the player.
Player? You mean reader... VN is not a game, you don't play it...

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
This fucking website needs a new rule ASAP in regards to 0.1 games.

Every 0.1 game that gets uploaded, should have a rough playtime, i'm fucking tired of wasting MEGA space on dogshit 0.1 games that never see 0.2 anyway, that last 3 minutes.

I ain't downloading this one, i've been that legend too many times.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Sanbox = No idea how to continue game story :ROFLMAO: (Demon wont have Patience and will run away from this TAG :LOL: (y))
First of All Romance is out from question now if MC is Demon :devilish: Corruption means Mc going to Force Fuck Everyone in the House either with blackmail or manipulation...
Mc = Damien the Demon boy who uses spells to have fun :cool:(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk, fz and loikl

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Not much work put into that front page picture, most of those poses break my brain, i hope its not a representation of the work in the game.
Eventually when i play it, i hope the MC is not a 12yo with a horsedick that every virgin deepthroats easier than water.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Please, don't listen to the crybabies. I'm glad you are making an actual game and not another slideshow of erotic pictures with a story. It's good, keep up.
Agreed, I can like a pure VN, but sandbox has its own charm, and I usually prefer that for 3d rendered games. As long as of course it's not a grindfest, I'm quite happy to have some voyeur replayed content as I'm going around.
The secret of a nice sandbox is really just content available.

2.20 star(s) 53 Votes