yurilins

May 11, 2017
sandbox is a very controversial concept, if done well it becomes a masterpiece, the big challenge is that it needs a lot, but a lot of hooks to keep the player busy and give him reasons to follow, I personally am a fan of this type of game , and what's discouraging is the total lack of a guide and lack of random content. I hope the best for the dev and for this game, I will follow.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You wake up and MC says to him self he needs to go to university and when you do nothing happens, the help option on your phone gives you nothing... Well at least I tried the game, but it's just too frustrating, clicking, clicking and clicking for nothing to happen... So i'll try again later, in about a year or so? Good luck tho.

Apr 14, 2019
Nothing is happening in this "game". I click all the doors, I saw the father and talked and then nothing, nowhere to go, no way to go to class, no interactions. Dev make a 0.01 with SOME content, this is ridiculous, I like the tags, but there is literally no content.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Another Demo, Another the Same Rendres...
Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring :(

• Angry
Reactions: loikl

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Okay Dev.... I accually love sandboxgames :) I liked the project couse i loved Bad Bobby saga.
The thing is,,, A lot of rooms where you cant enter. I met Daddy, couldnt do nothing in school, skipped time, met Mommy and sister, still nothing to do.
Skipped time again, next day Mommy picked up laundry, met lil sis , who told me to go to school, still nothing to do... Theres something written in spanish about Sofia in Help on phone.... Any help?
After a week, cuople of scenes, baby sucking titty was great :)
Is there abything to do in school?
Anybody?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Reidlo

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
These choices pretty much sums up the game at this stage.
Hello mother
Hello son
Sit
Nothing

When trying to enter your sisters room you get the choice to enter or not and when you choose enter, it just says "I better not"...
When you at some point can enter their room for unknown reasons you can't interact with them.
This is frankly a very poor demo. I does not show off any of the tags in the description up to the point where I just stopped playing.

Last edited:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Corruption + incest? Nice! Hope we can play an entitled asshole. :devilish:

I know it's not for everyone but I like sandbox games. It is fun to wander around and "discover" new stuff.
It goes especially well with corruption imo because it is hot to freely test out how far you can go while setting your own pace.

While there are a ton of great VNs I unfortunately experienced a lot where you are forced through a wall of text that has no erotic buildup and no free choices.

I will definitely look into it once a couple of updates are out.(y)

2.20 star(s) 53 Votes